Official 2020 NFL Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=uVdMH9FxAQoAX_gqlAD&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Cam Newton to the Patriots! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys are in for a ride.

I'm no Cam Newton fan but he has talent and is leaps and bounds better than the garbage the Pats have right now so I'm ok with this. Maybe this will rejuvenate him. If not he'll be gone in a heartbeat.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm no Cam Newton fan but he has talent and is leaps and bounds better than the garbage the Pats have right now so I'm ok with this. Maybe this will rejuvenate him. If not he'll be gone in a heartbeat.

Cam is his own worst enemy. Once he starts a slide, there's no stopping it. Who knows, maybe Belichek can do something with him, but I have my doubts.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

He is an ass.
He has no ability to "act like he's been there". Everytime he throws for a TD, he runs around the field like a 5 year old riding a hobby horse.
When he does poorly, he moves around like LeBron pouting over who is sleeping with his mom again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just read about Newton going to the Pats. I hope it works for them, but I'm not feeling it's going to be a success. We'll see.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Cam is his own worst enemy. Once he starts a slide, there's no stopping it. Who knows, maybe Belichek can do something with him, but I have my doubts.

He is an ass.
He has no ability to "act like he's been there". Everytime he throws for a TD, he runs around the field like a 5 year old riding a hobby horse.
When he does poorly, he moves around like LeBron pouting over who is sleeping with his mom again.

Just read about Newton going to the Pats. I hope it works for them, but I'm not feeling it's going to be a success. We'll see.

Agree with all of the above but again, they have nobody waiting in the wings who can effectively take over the qb postition. Newton is an established qb who has had NFL success and wouldn't be the first who was thought to be "washed up" to come to the Pats and once again have success. He might at least be enough to make the Pats watchable this year. We'll see.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I like the signing for both parties. Belichek has made absolute bums look good in that system. Getting a guy with Cams talent level has to be a dream for him.

Users who are viewing this thread