Official 2019 NFL Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
How do you let that scrawny little **** run through 5 tackles? I can't stand Mahomes.

Because of the NFL's BS rules. Everyone is "afraid" to hit the QB for fear of some BS roughing the passer or personal foul call. I say if the QB is in the pocket or sliding then he is protected. However, if he wants to turn himself in to a RB and is out of the pocket and NOT sliding down then HIT THAT MOTHER...…….'ER LMAO!!!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Can't support a team who represent a city known for having human feces on the sidewalks, don't know what gender they are and send people like Pelosi to Congress.

Yep Cali is all kinds of messed up, but I've been a 49ers fan since the Joe Montana days. Not going to bail now, even if the people are dumb enough to elect Pelosi LMAO!!!

mr2cam

Established Member
Can't support a team who represent a city known for having human feces on the sidewalks, don't know what gender they are and send people like Pelosi to Congress.

Have you been to downtown Seattle recently? Jay Inslee is not a whole lot better then Pelosi lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Because of the NFL's BS rules. Everyone is "afraid" to hit the QB for fear of some BS roughing the passer or personal foul call. I say if the QB is in the pocket or sliding then he is protected. However, if he wants to turn himself in to a RB and is out of the pocket and NOT sliding down then HIT THAT MOTHER...…….'ER LMAO!!!!!

AMEN! Truck that m'fer!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Once the QB is deemed a runner he can be hit just like a RB. The Titans just ****ed up on that play. Tannehill got popped pretty good on a play where he took off running in that game.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Would like to see the Chiefs win this one. Its their time. Its been a while. SF had their time with the GOAT Montana.

NE, yall should have never let gerapalo (SP?) go. He would make a great brady replacement.

I am just thrilled we no longer have to watch ref's giving away games to certain teams who need flags at crucial moments. Those days are done!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
6233273_1705761650474221568_o.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=f_bv441aw0kAX9_hB_J&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.png

colin450

Established Member
Would like to see the Chiefs win this one. Its their time. Its been a while. SF had their time with the GOAT Montana.

NE, yall should have never let gerapalo (SP?) go. He would make a great brady replacement.

I am just thrilled we no longer have to watch ref's giving away games to certain teams who need flags at crucial moments. Those days are done!

Garappolo is good, not great (right now anyways). And NE won a SB after he was traded, so it was kind of the right decision for right now, but not for the future.

There was no chance the refs/NFL were letting the Titans win that AFCCG game. Did you see the video of the ref throwing a flag for a holding call against the Titans as the ball was being snapped? Not one player had even made contact with another and the flag was already on the ground.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, at one time I really thought Garoppolo would be the perfect replacement for Brady. Now, I'd love to see Joe Burrow sign with New England. Really good replacement for Brady if he continues to mature. He can live in the pocket, his accuracy is phenomenal, and he can run with the ball, unlike Brady. That guy can carry a team. JMO.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah, at one time I really thought Garoppolo would be the perfect replacement for Brady. Now, I'd love to see Joe Burrow sign with Cincinnati. Really good replacement for Dalton if he continues to mature. He can live in the pocket, his accuracy is phenomenal, and he can run with the ball, unlike Dalton. That guy can carry a team. JMO.

FIFY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
haters usually hate those with talent, so yeah, i believe you...

also, **** the 49ers, their shit city and their shit fans. Go Chiefs!!

It's not about his talent at all. He's an incredible talent and will probably re-write the record books when all is said and done if he can stay healthy.
I don't like his character. All I needed to see was him after a score in front of the camera counting his fingers on how many teams passed on him in the draft. Oh, you're one of those clowns, huh? You didn't go #1 in the draft so you're going to let everyone know how you should have been every chance you get. I hate that kind of shit. But that's me.
And Kelce's even a bigger clown.

Coiled03

Established Member
Garappolo is mediocre at best. SF strength is their run game and their defense. He's not the kind of QB that can put the entire game on his back and win.

Kinda hard to say if he can or not since he hasn't been asked to, yet. It's not his fault they're stacked on D, and have a great running game.

Users who are viewing this thread