Official 2019 NFL Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
How about San Francisco last night? I really can't wait for them to play the Ravens this Sunday. That's going to be one hell of a game! I'll be rooting for SF.

That’s going to be a game! I suspect this is a super bowl preview...and I will hold my nose and root for SF, because **** art modell..

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
How about San Francisco last night? I really can't wait for them to play the Ravens this Sunday. That's going to be one hell of a game! I'll be rooting for SF.

I think it will be a good game. I’m on the fence as a Bengals fan I want to see the Ravens get there shit pushed in. But I have two cocky 49ers fans at work. Now that they’re good again it’s just annoying lol, the 49ers also deprived my team of two Super Bowls. But I like Montana he went to my favorite college team. Either way I want to see the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
cat=107&_nc_ohc=lW8cCUrAIgkAQmVbLZW64QUyxYDZnbf_AnsK_hDo_Vgs4prkSOLSbMlQw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Hilarious.

That being said, the tripping call was BS. The officiating throughout the NFL has been absolutely horrible. So many bad calls and I don't even know what constitutes PI anymore. I'll put my tinfoil hat on and say it's a conspiracy. Just like the WWE, they have already determined the winners and losers.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Commentators were calling for Aaron Rodgers to hand the Niners an L, calling him the greatest talent to ever throw a football, saying he was going to put up 30 against them, etc.

After the game, they're calling him washed up, saying the Packers suck, etc.

Gotta love it

BY3ljhh.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
And the Dallas Mediocres live up to their name once again.

Dallas ****ing screwed me in my work pick em. I had Buffalo picked and was like nah Dallas will win at home against them on Thanksgiving, nope after the 1st drive they looked like the same mediocre team.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The problem with Dallas starts with Jerry Jones. He thinks he can just go purchase talent and that guarantees a SB trophy. It doesn't work like that Jerry. You've got to get 11 guys all synced up and working well together. There has to be a level of trust between them. Jerry will never understand that, which is why Dallas will never see a SB until he is gone.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I think maybe just maybe JJ has finally come to his senses and will fire Garrett after this year. Especially after that Thanksgiving shit show.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Garrett is definitely on the bubble.

I don't think changing coaches is going to fix their problems however.

Maybe they will hire Deion. I agree I doubt it will fix there problems. **** my team finally fired Lewis and they’re ****ing terrible.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
with the way the 49ers played today, i think they're gonna crush the saints. a 49ers ravens superbowl rematch is looking more and more likely.

Users who are viewing this thread