Official 2019 NFL Thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Baltimore is the ****ing truth.

Ravens have already proven themselves this season imo, but I wanted to see how the 49'ers matched up with them as I think they had more to prove and they were just as good if not slightly better than the Ravens. That game could have went either way.

Brady should have went out on top last season. He's got nothing left.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't count Brady out. He's not done. LOL. This is more about the Pat's overall hobbled offense after losing key players, like Gronk. Any great quarterback will struggle with a lack of sufficient protection, receivers and running backs.

colin450

Established Member
This offense stinks right now. Bad look by Brady throwing a hissy fit when he's to blame as well.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
If Brady plays another season, he's a fool. He should go out while he's sorta on top. Would be sad to see him benched and replaced with a backup and end a season before retiring.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Yikes for the Patriots. This might actually be the end of their run unless they somehow figure out their offensive woes.

colin450

Established Member
The Patriots fall to 10-2 and people are saying they're done. They look rough right now but I still don't know how people count them out till the clock hits 00:00 in an elimination game.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

colin450

Established Member
If Brady plays another season, he's a fool. He should go out while he's sorta on top. Would be sad to see him benched and replaced with a backup and end a season before retiring.

I wonder how many Superbowls they've won since the first time you said Brady was done? Gotta be at least 2.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Pats play garbage teams, lose to the DECENT ones and yet “they’re the goat”... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Fools...

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, Brady has looked fine in the past. You can see the decline in his play. I just don't think he should pull a Favre and keep playing every though his skills are deteriorating.
I wonder how many Superbowls they've won since the first time you said Brady was done? Gotta be at least 2.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
oidCJ9&_nc_ohc=EMqydAdchyIAQkyCKjZ9wOHrH7HJQg1EbBivfN6tfvCpB_0Su3uXhAG5Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread