Official 2018 NFL season thread

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
didn't watch the game last night, but when i checked on it in the 3rd quarter, they were behind enough to make me think they'd surely lose. so it must have been a very satisfying win for them, considering it is their first one in years lol.

something tells me that the team to beat in the afc north this year is going to be the bengals. maybe even a real contender deep into the playoffs.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
didn't watch the game last night, but when i checked on it in the 3rd quarter, they were behind enough to make me think they'd surely lose. so it must have been a very satisfying win for them, considering it is their first one in years lol.

something tells me that the team to beat in the afc north this year is going to be the bengals. maybe even a real contender deep into the playoffs.

Nah. Marvin Lewis is still their coach.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I'm liking Mayfield right now. After he left Texas tech, every single one of my friends jumped on the "**** baker, he sucks" bandwagon. I laughed and said he was good . Everyone said "he's gonna suck in the NFL". I'm rubbing that in their faces. It's fun cause I'm petty. LOL

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm liking Mayfield right now. After he left Texas tech, every single one of my friends jumped on the "**** baker, he sucks" bandwagon. I laughed and said he was good . Everyone said "he's gonna suck in the NFL". I'm rubbing that in their faces. It's fun cause I'm petty. LOL

Baker is a damn good QB, really hoping he succeeds in Cleveland and doesn't fall victim to the curse there... Still LMFAO at him planting the Sooner flag midfield at Ohio State.

PaltryDeterminedDwarfmongoose-small.gif

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Hope so Chris but they haven’t won a playoff game since 92. They kept Lewis which was a mistake. But I’ll remain optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Why do the Texans suck so much! Time for a new coach. They better fire that **** head after this game

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Same old Bungles today. Red rocket three picks. Defense can’t stop the run.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If I had to bet both my nuts on two games today it would have been the Vikings and the Jags. It’s a good thing I don’t gamble...

Yeah definitely didn’t see that coming lost both of those in work pickem league.

scott_0

Established Member
man Prescott and that cowboys offense is awful........and I ****ing love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I'm saying this as an Eagles fan after that Wentz hit.
This roughing the passer crap is outta hand!
I'm sure Packers fans would agree lol

Sent from my SM-S320VL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I believe when brady is gone, you'll see this sissy stuff leave and good ol fashioned kill the qb stuff make a comeback. Brady and Kaperkunt ruined football.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

colin450

Established Member
I believe when brady is gone, you'll see this sissy stuff leave and good ol fashioned kill the qb stuff make a comeback. Brady and Kaperkunt ruined football.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I think you're forgetting about when your boy Peyton Manning and his front office cried that the Patriots defense was too hard on him and his receivers so the NFL changed the rules to help their golden boy out. Because of that, we have the rules we have today. Brady and kapernik had nothing to do with that.

I know as usual with you, the facts probably don't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Facts or not, the NFL has turned into the powder puff league.

They keep on trying to remove the violence in a game of violence. Gotta be liberals running the show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread