Official 2018 NFL season thread

scott_0

Established Member
I haven't been watching but I did catch some of that Eagles gag job in overtime. LOL!!!

yeah it was awful, this defense has issues and the offensive line sheesh! but bro, you still upset about the SB loss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Damn. That was a good game even tho we lost. Gotta hand it to that kid Mahomes, he made some really great plays!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Watched sports center this morning. Chiefs looked solid. Damn. Mahone looks like he has the makings to be the next Montana. Although, i am weary of overnight stardom and success...those who rise fast, fall faster.

Keenum is not the future for the broncos.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rare40th

Established Member
@P49Y-CY not gonna lie, that left handed throw was pretty dope lol. From what I saw on the highlights this morning Mahomes was just aware enough to get rid of it right before any of the defense could bring him down for a sack.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Denver game was stupid. Broncos could have easily won by 10-14 points. Their coaching staff is horrible. Just like I said last week. Keenum blows, DT blows. If we can trade both those guys for a decent QB we'd be fine. Our DC Blows. He has two of the best pass rushers in the game and can't find a way to get to the QB.

The refs blew too! There was two plays that kept the *** Chefs alive. One was obviously passing beyond the line of scrimmage and the other was obviously a delay of game.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
As long as the back foot of the QB doesn’t cross the line of scrimmage before throwing the ball it is legal. Not saying that’s what happened as I didn’t see the game, but I believe that is something that can be challenged.

Mahomes seems like a good kid. Doesn’t get rattled. To me that is more important than all the athletic ability he has.

Don’t get me started on bad coaching....I’m a Steeler fan so I see it EVERY WEEK.

Rare40th

Established Member
Only been able to see the game highlights but Denver sure didn't give me much to watch lol. NYJ had almost as many rush yds (320) as Keenum had passing (370) not gonna lie, that's impressive. Their OL looked like a wall and Crowell had time to cook bbq before deciding which way to run

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, Just gonna leave this here.
Well written article. lol

The Case for Drew Brees As the Quarterback GOAT
Pretty compelling write up. I'd have to say, if a game is on the line, I'd take Brees or Rogers over Brady or Manning any day.

While Brady and Manning have great numbers, Brees and Rogers have had to do what they do with not as much talent and protection sometimes. I've noticed that Brady steps back and stands like a statue for 4 or 5 seconds until his receiver is open. You watch Brees, Rogers or Wilson, they have to run for their lives. I think Brady, on any other team, is not nearly as good.

colin450

Established Member
Pretty compelling write up. I'd have to say, if a game is on the line, I'd take Brees or Rogers over Brady or Manning any day.

While Brady and Manning have great numbers, Brees and Rogers have had to do what they do with not as much talent and protection sometimes. I've noticed that Brady steps back and stands like a statue for 4 or 5 seconds until his receiver is open. You watch Brees, Rogers or Wilson, they have to run for their lives. I think Brady, on any other team, is not nearly as good.

Makes you wonder what Belichick would do with a QB like Brees or Rodgers, someone who is more athletically gifted than Brady, but can still make all the right throws. The years the Patriots get their asses handed to them (2015 season @ Denver AFCCG) they don't have any pass protection.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
The dream team offense would be Montana or Young at QB. Barry Sanders at RB. Cowboys front line from a few years ago.

Defense would be the '85 Bears line and the legion of boom secondary.
Anyone who would disagree, most likely has only been watching football since 2001. Montana was amazing.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread