Official 2018 NFL season thread

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I agree with some of those choices, except insert the Steel Curtain from ‘74-79. :)

Might want to consider Jim Brown as well.

And maybe throw Deion Sanders in there as a corner...guy could flat out shut people down.

colin450

Established Member
The dream team offense would be Montana or Young at QB. Barry Sanders at RB. Cowboys front line from a few years ago.

Defense would be the '85 Bears line and the legion of boom secondary.

Randy Moss at WR.

He became my favorite NFL player of all time because of that game from 1998 NFL Blitz. 10-year-old-me would play as the Vikings and run a Hail Mary to Randy Moss every play. TD almost every time. When he came to the Patriots that was just a huge bonus.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Randy Moss at WR.

He became my favorite NFL player of all time because of that game from 1998 NFL Blitz. 10-year-old-me would play as the Vikings and run a Hail Mary to Randy Moss every play. TD almost every time. When he came to the Patriots that was just a huge bonus.
Can you imagine Randy Moss with Flacco chucking it down field every play?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I do believe also that Brees really is GOAT but, as much as I absolutely HATE Brady, what he did in the super bowl was nothing short of spectacular

colin450

Established Member
Brady and Edelman have never lost a regular season home game to an AFC opponent when they both played. 36-0.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ugh good game but frustrating knew the Bengals gave Ben too much time. I’m happy with were they’re at but just need to get over a few jumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Big game at home in new england tonight...lets make some bets. What shenanigans shall we see tonight? Coach communication headset noise or interruption? Bugged locker room? Lip readers? Stolen playbook perhaps? Under regulation psi? Refs cheering with the pats score?

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rare40th

Established Member
It's looking like the 2017 season never ended here. It's one thing to lose some games, but it's another when you give up 590 rush yards in 2 games lol

colin450

Established Member
Big game at home in new england tonight...lets make some bets. What shenanigans shall we see tonight? Coach communication headset noise or interruption? Bugged locker room? Lip readers? Stolen playbook perhaps? Under regulation psi? Refs cheering with the pats score?

The ref cheering with the Patriots score is one of my favorite NFL clips of all time.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Oh never worry. Refs will always get them down the field or bail them out.

Hey look, its the excuse maker.

The Patriots horrendous defense actually worked to their favor this time. They go out there with just over 3 minutes left to protect a 7 point lead and give it up in 1 play. Pathetic, yes, but that left plenty of time for the GOAT to bring his team right down for the winning score.

Users who are viewing this thread