Official 2017 NFL thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Tom Brady on Deshaun Watson after the Texans/Patriots joint practice: "Watching him play, he's got a great future," Brady told reporters after the practice. "He's got all the ability."

I'll take it.

colin450

Established Member
Tom Brady on Deshaun Watson after the Texans/Patriots joint practice: "Watching him play, he's got a great future," Brady told reporters after the practice. "He's got all the ability."

I'll take it.

I read that Houston's defense had the Patriot offense pretty frustrated at points too. If Houston had a competent QB last year in the playoffs I think the outcome could have been much different.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I read that Houston's defense had the Patriot offense pretty frustrated at points too. If Houston had a competent QB last year in the playoffs I think the outcome could have been much different.

Absolutely. The defense was doing very well last year. Brady only completed 47% of his passes and was picked off twice. After we kicked the FG at the beginning of the 4th quarter to get within 8 and then forced the Patriots to punt I had high hopes. 1 Osweiler play later and the Patriots were 1st & goal on the 6 lol. Then he threw another. Damn it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
7bb9a8bb49ddec953def52173981a4e1--detroit-lions-funny-world-maps.jpg

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Sup Gents! Hope everything is going well!

I can see the birds going 10-6 or 9-7. Just hoping the defense and Carson improve.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
No kidding. $135mil for that turd? It would be different if he was taking them deep into the playoffs every year, maybe winning a SB here or there. That's just stupid money.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That deal reminds me of the insane money Matt Schaub got before his career/starter ending meltdown.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
No kidding. $135mil for that turd? It would be different if he was taking them deep into the playoffs every year, maybe winning a SB here or there. That's just stupid money.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I thought the Bears were stupid for trading up to draft Tube-steaky. The Lions just made the Bears front office look like a room full of Stephen Hawkings.

Users who are viewing this thread