Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Giants under investigation for illegal communication vs. Cowboys. The only thing I love more in football than other teams getting caught cheating is the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

interesting the league ignores under-inflated balls in the steeler/giants game, no complaint filed against the steelers, league ignore it. There was also no complaint filed against the Giants by the Cowboys RE: walkie-talkie use, but the League is investigating. I think that is shady as **** and proves the league is arbitrary and targeting teams when it comes to enforcement.

colin450

Established Member
As far as I'm concerned the Giants' Super Bowl wins are now tarnished. If they're having illegal communications now, what were they doing in past years? The Super Bowl wins should be vacated (Pats now have 19-0 record in 2007 and 6 SB wins total), suspend Eli for 8 games, suspend Mcadoo for 8 games, fine the organiztion $1M, and remove 1st round pick. Rules are rules.

Right guys?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
As far as I'm concerned the Giants' Super Bowl wins are now tarnished. If they're having illegal communications now, what were they doing in past years? The Super Bowl wins should be vacated (Pats now have 19-0 record in 2007 and 6 SB wins total), suspend Eli for 8 games, suspend Mcadoo for 8 games, fine the organiztion $1M, and remove 1st round pick. Rules are rules.

Right guys?

You are hereby penalized with blatantly trolling Outlaw. Your previous 4 posts are void and you have to wait for 5 posts before posting again. Also, you will not be able to troll again until next season's thread.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1481924073861.jpg

colin450

Established Member
You are hereby penalized with blatantly trolling Outlaw. Your previous 4 posts are void and you have to wait for 5 posts before posting again. Also, you will not be able to troll again until next season's thread.

But what about the children who idolize these cheaters?? Is this what we want to teach them??? I can't stand for this type of injustice!!!!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
interesting the league ignores under-inflated balls in the steeler/giants game, no complaint filed against the steelers, league ignore it. There was also no complaint filed against the Giants by the Cowboys RE: walkie-talkie use, but the League is investigating. I think that is shady as **** and proves the league is arbitrary and targeting teams when it comes to enforcement.
Goodell is an idiot, plain and simple. They didnt want to open another can of worms in the deflate story of the Steelers game because he knew exactly where it would lead them to, a big middle of nowhere like it did with the Pats. Just hilarious how people are reacting now when they screamed cheaters against the Pats. Wonder what Ted Wells has to say about this lol

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member

Right guys?

The Russians did it!!! Eli is a saint!!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well my teams season will probably be over today. Would love to see them beat Pitt. But doubt that will happen. Probably for the best because even if they win out and got in it would probably be one and done. They have the Texans next week who is there kryptonite. Then the Ravens. Hopefully Lewis will be gone after this year one can wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
My team might be done today, too. I had some high hopes for them to have a good chance to repeat but it just shows how hard it is to be consistent in this league.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Refs in the Lions game are allowing the Giants completions on if the ball only hits the ground once.

scott_0

Established Member
lol Wentz threw ANOTHER interception! go figure

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Yes! Common Bengals keep this up!!

your guys sure dominated all three phases in the first half!

My team might be done today, too. I had some high hopes for them to have a good chance to repeat but it just shows how hard it is to be consistent in this league.

yes very tough. today i am hopefull that if our defense can keep brady rattled like last year we have a chance, but we really need our offense to have a great game. it sure is all do or die now that we lost so many late season games.

go broncos!!!

scott_0

Established Member
Just bought his jersey last month lol. Rookie man, I see lots of potential in him. Def need o line, rb, wr and secondary in the up coming draft.
think I'm being hard on him and expecting too much with the little he has to work with, but I just don't believe in him at all, I see him being an average qb.......and another one! smh granted it's nullified by the penalty, his deep throws alarm me, always under throwing the receiver

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Common Burfict and Jones act like adults this cheap BS costs the team yards possibly points too if they score.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
your guys sure dominated all three phases in the first half!

yes very tough. today i am hopefull that if our defense can keep brady rattled like last year we have a chance, but we really need our offense to have a great game. it sure is all do or die now that we lost so many late season games.

go broncos!!!

Just hope they can keep it up and pull out a win.

Users who are viewing this thread