Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

BlueSnake01

Established Member
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/t...o-crack-open-that-college-fund-172629716.html

Just when you thought that the biggest piece of cheating shit in the,history of organized sports couldnt become an even bigget piece of ungrateful cheating shit. This just goes to the core of who tom brady is. Its not enough that weak spined people worship him, he has to charge you to worhsip him. And the facepalm of all facepalms is that the fans are so stupid they actually pay. Jesus Christ guys.

I have got quite a few autogtaphs in my days. From football players, pro golfers. Many actors doing security for movie shoots when i was a deputy. Music artist....not once was i ever charged. Instead, i was told thank you for being fan.

Do you guys that worship brady ever just wake up and feel stupid?
Quote me if im wrong but… werent you the one who got arrested and got a restraining order or some crap like that against your idol John Elway?

colin450

Established Member
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/t...o-crack-open-that-college-fund-172629716.html

Just when you thought that the biggest piece of cheating shit in the history of organized sports couldnt become an even bigger piece of ungrateful cheating shit. This just goes to the core of who tom brady is. Its not enough that weak spined people worship him, he has to charge you to worship him. And the facepalm of all facepalms is that the fans are so stupid they actually pay. Jesus Christ guys.

I have got quite a few autogtraphs in my days. From football players, pro golfers. Many actors doing security for movie shoots when i was a deputy, and while I worked at grove park inn in my teens and 20's, also several Music artist....not once have i ever been charged. Instead, i was told thank you for being fan.

Do you guys that worship brady ever just wake up and feel stupid?

coming in this thread after being in other normal sports forums and threads is like coming to a down syndrome party. the normal world, people see brady in the likes of hillary clinton. he lies. destroys evidence to avoid prosecution. cheats every moment he can when he thinks he can get away with it...shit, brady is even close with a murder....or was close until he went to jail.

holidayparty_zpsxtddevro.jpg

to the rest of the country, brady is one of the most disliked un respected player that has ever played professional sports. is your need to be a fan of a 5 time SB champ blinded you to who he is? its like you need 5 rings to make you look better. I like players with no rings and probably wont ever get a ring better, and have more respect for because of the level of integrity they have over that POS.

i guess it all comes down to who you are inside. chances are...not a single one of you were born a brady fan. you needed W's over anything else. enjoy your down syndrome parties while the rest of the sports world giggles at all you guys in your cute brady jerseys....yyaaahhh paytweeots yyaaahhhh.

unnamed_zpsmga7t06f.jpg

didnt have to hire lip readers to know what the other team was going to do.
didnt have to hire undercover people to secretly video tape the next opponents practice
didnt have to have anyone sneek into a locker room dressed in stolen stadium attire to steal a play book.
didnt have to hire anyone to deflate balls
didnt have a team mate murder anyone ( for who knows what reason )
didnt have to wake opposing teams at 3am by pulling fire alarms so they were exhausted
didnt have to open a medical clinic across the street from the stadium to be able to pay himself more money.
didnt have to destroy a cell phone to avoid prosecution
didnt have to abuse the injured reserve list ( lost a 3rd round draft pic over this one )...if you didnt know about this one, it doesnt surprise anyone.
2013 IRgate....nope, Montana never had to do that.
didnt have to have illegal substitutions (2015 vs ravens)
didnt have to have a tuck rule.
didnt try to get an entire referee staff fired
never made his opponents have headset issues while playing home games during crucial game moments
never had to have coach to helmet communication malfunctions during home games.
never had to have local radio broadcast into opposing teams radios.
never had to hire recently cut players to your practice squad to get intel then cut them as told by the cut players.

Hahahahaha oh man. I love seeing your hate for Brady spiral to unprecedented depths. I really believed you were trolling Patriots fans and exaggerating how much you hate the guy to piss us off. But wow, you took the time to write all that. Along with all the other misinformation you posted, the best part is the "illegal substitutions" that weren't actually illegal. And the Tuck Rule like Brady made up the rule and threw the flag himself.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
lol. im just ****ing with you guys. dont take me seriously.

no, I wasnt arrested at that event. I was at the panthers first ever preseason game against denver at death valley stadium. i was very elway obsessed. at the half i ran down from the top because the team was jogging into the locker rooms, i saw my chance...i took it. i got to a big chain link gate about 7 feet high with a split...i pulled it apart and tried to squeez through while yelling...john....hey john....we made eye contact. we had a moment. the day our eyes met. it lasted almost an eternity. jason elam was infront of elway and said he buddy

then security got me. like 5 of them. they didnt think it was too funny.

would it be too much if i sent him a cup of my blood?

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Just when you thought that the biggest piece of cheating shit in the history of organized sports couldnt become an even bigger piece of ungrateful cheating shit. This just goes to the core of who tom brady is. Its not enough that weak spined people worship him, he has to charge you to worship him. And the facepalm of all facepalms is that the fans are so stupid they actually pay. Jesus Christ guys.

You know how that works right? It's a private signing. Typically the memorabilia company pays him a flat rate to come sign however many items then they charge whatever they think they can get for them. All popular athletes do it.

colin450

Established Member
You know how that works right? It's a private signing. Typically the memorabilia company pays him a flat rate to come sign however many items then they charge whatever they think they can get for them. All popular athletes do it.

He doesn't understand that Elway probably did this after SB50 and then paid Von Miller the money "under the table" to stay with the team. Cash is king. And Elway is the king of accounting cheats. Manning is the face of HGH and Elway is the face of salary cap evasion. An amazing feat for a single franchise to accomplish.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
He doesn't understand that Elway probably did this after SB50 and then paid Von Miller the money "under the table" to stay with the team. Cash is king. And Elway is the king of accounting cheats. Manning is the face of HGH and Elway is the face of salary cap evasion. An amazing feat for a single franchise to accomplish.

More specifically, Manning is the forehead of HGH.

Users who are viewing this thread