Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
lol was hoping they'd be a match for the Cowboys in the playoffs....... 5 points......who scores 5 points in a game?

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

I just can't understand how the offense can go from playing like they have the last 2 games and then play like they did today. Very Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde kind of personality this year.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
I tuned in to the Oak/Car game when it was 24-7. So I flipped to to TB/Sea to see the Hawks had 5 points. Thought I was in the twilight zone.
Watched that as it became a shitshow and then flipped back to see the Panthers rallied hard. Then Carr won it.
Crazy couple of games.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Are you saying the Raiders have one of the best OLines? They were getting murdered by the Texans DLine. A Texans DLine without JJ Watt. If he had been in there it would've been even worse.
They havee given the fewest QB sacks and hits. Yea. I think they have one of the best O lines ever

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Lions still #1. Raiders #2 seed and #1 in their division AND have a winning season since 02?, the reign SB champs lost at home and along with the Panthers, they aren't in playoffs, the Cowboys have the best record. If only the Browns pulled a miracle win, I'd say it's the end of the world.

Anyone have OUTLAW'S number? He might be on a suicide watch

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Nobody wants to play the Browns! I'm just glad there only win wasn't against the Giants.
Ahaha im sure at this point, you dont want to be the team that lost to the browns. Would be pretty hilarious if they beat a team that’s in the playoffs and misses the boat because of the Brown’s.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Finally made a home game.

Giants game 02.jpg

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Denver gave that game away in all phases. Safety, Punt return TD, Two muffed punts.

Might not even make the playoffs this year.

Branhammer

Established Member
Dolphins with 6 straight! They keep finding ways to win. It used to be the opposite. They did take their foot off the gas too early vs. the 49ers though. Still, they're currently the 6th seed. If they win @Baltimore next week I'm calling it: playoffs.

mr2cam

Established Member
Hawks played like complete shit, reminds me the year they won the SB, had a very bad showing against the Bucs.

Users who are viewing this thread