OCHP & RET's California Speedway Drag Day Event

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Or is it still gunna go down? Id rather wait a lil while n see..

Of course, it's still going down. LOL

Beth and I are just working out a date that isn't already taken by an alternate event. The problem is that there are more appointments then spots taken up on the calendar so she's got to try and make all of us happy and I'm sure that you can understand that can be difficult.

04cobra13

Established Member
Of course, it's still going down. LOL

Beth and I are just working out a date that isn't already taken by an alternate event. The problem is that there are more appointments then spots taken up on the calendar so she's got to try and make all of us happy and I'm sure that you can understand that can be difficult.

cool, cant wait man it's gunna be sick!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
The new Drag Day Event date is March 6th, 2009 at 11:00am-5:00pm. :beer:

I would like to apologize to everyone for keeping them waiting for a new date, but know that I was on top of everything every step of the way doing my part.

04cobra13

Established Member
The new Drag Day Event date is March 6th, 2009 at 11:00am-5:00pm. :beer:

I would like to apologize to everyone for keeping them waiting for a new date, but know that I was on top of everything every step of the way doing my part.

Sweet!! Cant wait!:banana:

04cobra13

Established Member
cant wait for this, let me know if there are any extra spots open i know a few guys that would probably want in!

JeromeMach1

Established Member
Ireceived the check Ricky. Thanks. However there is one problem with the amount of the check. It is too high. I owe you $5.

Jerome

lowered4point6

Established Member
noob to this forum.. but ummm.. i know "street legal drags" is the following day.. march 7th. ima head out on saturday..

Gates open at 6:00 a.m.

Race your own car for only $20

Watch your friends race for only $10

March 7

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
noob to this forum.. but ummm.. i know "street legal drags" is the following day.. march 7th. ima head out on saturday..

Gates open at 6:00 a.m.

Race your own car for only $20

Watch your friends race for only $10

March 7

You'll see why it sucks, getting there at 5-6am to wait for a spot and have horrible track prep.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im still in. i just dont know if ill be taking the cobra or my truck which is now running a 6lb lower with ported blower, headers, catless exhaust, icey res and RET tuned (soon!) :rockon:

not sure if my cobra will be up and running or back to where it was by then. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread