OCHP & RET's California Speedway Drag Day Event

DisposableHero

Established Member
Should be a good time. Ricky make sure they have the place prepped very well. I dont want to go skating again.....

BTW just put your name and send the money via Paypal.... no need for all the other info Ricky wants :shrug:

oh so this isnt a drift event? .... damn :rolling:

lol :banana:

Will the safety regulations be in place? as in will we have to have cages if we run under the set times?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just sent my $ in and posted on So Cal Terminators.

ill try to talk my buddy into bringing his LS3 vette but i doubt it. he's a typical vette owner lol :rollseyes

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
i gotta make sure i dont miss this!
But i dont know if i could run my car without an IRS brace....what do you guys think?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm sorry, guys! The event is sold out!!! I would have never thought that it would fill up in 3 days!!!

damn! i just paid late last night. i hope i got in on time. if not, i AINT donating my $110 for the day for everybody else!!!1! :cuss::p

Greg@RET

Established Member
Take it easy on Ricky guys. There was three of us getting the list together, and I had to add some from another shop I tune for. The list will be listed in the next couple days. We have already refunded money, and if you were not refunded your more then likely on the list. If you are not on the list once its up and we will let you know and refund your money. I have already refunded one person's money that wanted to bring 10 cars.

We wanted a small rental with 50 cars max! We know others have done 100, but we didnt want that. We are also going to make sure the track is glued. Off the top of my head there will be four 8 sec cars, a few 9 and 10 sec cars also.

Thanks again, and sorry if anyone is upset. :burnout:

SOLD OUT!

Last edited:

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Well I'm going but not racing my trans is all pissed off right now anyways lol. 5 bucks right?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Take it easy on Ricky guys. There was three of us getting the list together, and I had to add some from another shop I tune for. The list will be listed in the next couple days. We have already refunded money, and if you were not refunded your more then likely on the list. If you are not on the list once its up and we will let you know and refund your money. I have already refunded one person's money that wanted to bring 10 cars.

We wanted a small rental with 50 cars max! We know others have done 100, but we didnt want that. We are also going to make sure the track is glued. Off the top of my head there will be four 8 sec cars, a few 9 and 10 sec cars also.

Thanks again, and sorry if anyone is upset. :burnout:

SOLD OUT!

I'll drink to that! :beer:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
were is this going to be a want to see

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd what I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the human mind

Per OP original post:

OCHP & RET's [California Speedway] Drag Day Event

Saturday, December 13th @ 9:00am-5:00pm

Rick, be sure to post up the results for that day………………and kick some butt:rockon:

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Bump! We need payment for this event by Friday, November 21st at midnight (Thursday night basically) since the event date changed. Thanks and please contact me if you have any questions or concerns or if you're no longer able to make it. We've got a list for people that are waiting for others that registered to drop off so please be prompt.

Users who are viewing this thread