OCHP & RET's California Speedway Drag Day Event

JeromeMach1

Established Member
The weather report shows rain for four days straight starting Saturday. Please do not let it rain. I want to test out this new nitrous system.

Jerome

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
But with the power our cars our making, all it takes a light mist on the track to make things go bad:shrug:

They will reprep the track like they did at the street legal drags 3 weeks ago. It had rained all that morning until 12:00pm and then they reprepped the track and everyone way dead hooking. It's going to be fine, bro. :beer:

04cobra13

Established Member
They will reprep the track like they did at the street legal drags 3 weeks ago. It had rained all that morning until 12:00pm and then they reprepped the track and everyone way dead hooking. It's going to be fine, bro. :beer:

cool looking forward to it:beer:

Ace5Oh

Established Member

Car looks sick with new rimss!! :banana:

I was going to go watch but im stuck at work. Its been so much work! I been going on for 13 days in a row. Fack waking up at 6. Maybe next time guys! :whine:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
UPDATE!!!

I've been attempting to get a hold of the Auto Club Speedway Manager for the past week without any call backs or emails to see if this event can be rescheduled. As of right now, I'm going to ask that it is rescheduled being as how it is going to rain, drizzle, sprinkle, shower, whatever you want to call it or however you want to sugarcoat it... There will be water on the track and that's not acceptable.

I'll keep everyone posted as far as what goes on. Thanks.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Ricky just got off the phone with them. The event will be re scheduled. He is meeting up with her this week to pick a date. How do you guys feel about a Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread