OCHP & RET's California Speedway Drag Day Event

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
+1 they just cant switch to sunday? Says no rain sunday??...

thats probably really late notice for a lot of people. and it would be tough to try to sell off their spots in one day. nobody wants to get screwed out of a private track day, or $100.

its going to be tough now with Christmas around the corner. maybe the week between that and NYs? a lot of people have that time off.

ricky, you should allow 50 more people in. 100 people aint nuthing for a private track day. i know there are tons of more people who'd love to get in but cant. just an idea...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
For those of you in which thought that this drag day event was put on hold due to Greg's car being "unfinished." :D

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

:lol:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
depending on the finalized date i might not be able to make it now. the trans just went out on the cobra and i need to send her in for repairs :whine:

anyone looking to still get in?

jerardogav

Established Member
depending on the finalized date i might not be able to make it now. the trans just went out on the cobra and i need to send her in for repairs :whine:

I will take your spot just let me know:burnout:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member

What broke in the trans?

Would like to see some runs from some local cobras.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What broke in the trans?

Would like to see some runs from some local cobras.

i have NO clue. its like its LOCKED into 4th gear. like there is a bar holding it into place. ive had a few people check it out and ran it by a few other cobra guys and the consensus seems to be its inside the trans :(

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
i have NO clue. its like its LOCKED into 4th gear. like there is a bar holding it into place. ive had a few people check it out and ran it by a few other cobra guys and the consensus seems to be its inside the trans :(

I had that problem when I first got the Cobra except it was stuck in 5th gear. Took it to Ford and they had it fixed by the end of the day. Apparently it was gear lockout and easy enough to fix. Hope your Cobra gets fixed soon and I hope it's nothing serious, Steve. :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I had that problem when I first got the Cobra except it was stuck in 5th gear. Took it to Ford and they had it fixed by the end of the day. Apparently it was gear lockout and easy enough to fix. Hope your Cobra gets fixed soon and I hope it's nothing serious, Steve. :beer:

GOD i hope so ricky. thanks for the words of encouragement. and thank GOD for the ESP! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread