NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

blk02edge

Established Member
When my daughter worked as a waitress in a local (Edmonton) pizza restaurant while going to university she made between $50 and $100 per hour. (Dependent on which shift.)

I asked if that included her hourly wage. She laughed and told me that was tips only. The server girls didn't even count wages when discussing how they did that night because the $15/hr was considered insignificant. It was an eye opener for me.

So, I guess some Canadians tip. If I move to Florida I plan to tip female servers only.
tips for tits. Seems fair to me

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
tipping culture is out of control up here... i swear if the gas pump asks me for a tip the place is going to be blown up.

i'd say the average Canook tips 18% at restaurants. **** tipping culture, get a real job. i've never been tipped in my life
The ones that kill me are the ones that have jar on the counter that says "Tips." Like convenience stores and stuff having one, I'm coming to buy shit. One that cracks me up, there's a Chinese place we'll pick stuff up from every once in a while. There's a damn tip jar, I'm picking the stuff, not eating there or getting delivery.

blownstang01

Established Member
When Starbucks employees started asking for tips it broke the dam and everyone started adding tipping options to their machines and receipts.
Exactly ! I tip very well when I sit to eat, or hang at the bar...like 25-30%. But, I flat out refuse to tip at a take-out joint, coffee shop, etc.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
R33 Ford 240GT

Img_2024_03_12_08_21_36.jpeg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Those two shades of red look great together... don't clash at all.

I'm guessing the guy had the kit painted at the correct paint code but the car being 27 years old was faded. Hence the miss match.

KBD made the kit, cool company btw.

They also have a BN style Ford Skyline 460GT kit...

Img_2024_03_12_11_41_46.jpeg
Img_2024_03_12_11_42_00.jpeg
Img_2024_03_12_11_42_08.jpeg
Img_2024_03_12_11_42_18.jpeg
Img_2024_03_12_11_42_29.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm guessing the guy had the kit painted at the correct paint code but the car being 27 years old was faded. Hence the miss match.

KBD made the kit, cool company btw.

They also have a BN style Ford Skyline 460GT kit...

View attachment 1832320View attachment 1832321View attachment 1832322View attachment 1832323View attachment 1832324

That's most certainly the case since red fades the fastest.

C2tuck

Established Member
Tipping is an almost uniquely American thing. They really don’t do it in most parts of Europe either. However I believe waitstaff are paid better, salary etc..

We went to one of those Hawaiian Bros the other day, had a do it yourself kiosk, and still asked for a tip. Place was packed and I loudly said, who am I tipping, I did all the ****ing work. Fatass that was working there didn’t think it was funny…

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
We went to one of those Hawaiian Bros the other day, had a do it yourself kiosk, and still asked for a tip. Place was packed and I loudly said, who am I tipping, I did all the ****ing work. Fatass that was working there didn’t think it was funny…
Probably got spit and pubes in your food

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Tipping is for good service, why should someone tip when they go to McD’s use the keiosk and pick up your “to go” order at the counter? But at the end they always ask if you want to tip

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait until your local restaurants start adding 6% for employee 'Health and Wellness' charges...
I'm all for tipping but, it better be for great service.
I'm over it.

100% for it when it comes to sit-down service with a waitress. But going to a drive through or counter service and expecting 15%, 17%, 20% is asinine.

It's a throw back to Covid when you where appreciative that someone showed up to work so you could get a burrito. Now that they've double Burrito prices, naw, I'm good fam.

Users who are viewing this thread