TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8765.jpeg

IMG_8764.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Oh jesus, double whammy!

He's the one I mentioned a while back that killed himself and his wife married his best friend like a year later. He had a lot on his shoulders to say the least! Don't think I mentioned though that we're about 99% sure his real father was Stevie Ray Vaughn. He's a spittin image of him and his mom had an ongoing fling with him around that time. His "dad" was a drummer and worked with him I think it was while his mom had some other deal working with various bands. Don't think it was that she was a groupie iirc.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He's the one I mentioned a while back that killed himself and his wife married his best friend like a year later. He had a lot on his shoulders to say the least! Don't think I mentioned though that we're about 99% sure his real father was Stevie Ray Vaughn. He's a spittin image of him and his mom had an ongoing fling with him around that time. His "dad" was a drummer and worked with him I think it was while his mom had some other deal working with various bands. Don't think it was that she was a groupie iirc.
That story about Stevie Ray Vaughn being his dad is awesome, lol.. man I hate to hear about your bud killing himself. Did he serve with you?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That story about Stevie Ray Vaughn being his dad is awesome, lol.. man I hate to hear about your bud killing himself. Did he serve with you?

No, he was a painter that I worked with at the body shop but I knew him before that in our circle of friends. He ended up buying my 03 Cobra from me and was an amazing shooter too! Held IPSC or USPSA records for various drills for the region I believe. The video of his record was insane to watch.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
No, he was a painter that I worked with at the body shop but I knew him before that in our circle of friends. He ended up buying my 03 Cobra from me and was an amazing shooter too! Held IPSC or USPSA records for various drills for the region I believe. The video of his record was insane to watch.
Really? What was his name?

Users who are viewing this thread