NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8082.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I often think about this and how I was born in 1985. My great grandpa was born and lived in the late 1800s and it seems so long ago, but in 20-30 years people are going to look at us the same way and think of us as super old because we not only were born and lived in the last century, but the last millenia too.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I often think about this and how I was born in 1985. My great grandpa was born and lived in the late 1800s and it seems so long ago, but in 20-30 years people are going to look at us the same way and think of us as super old because we not only were born and lived in the last century, but the last millenia too.
You and my little brother are the same age. We are the generation that got to really live in and experience both.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Wrap your brain round this:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wrap your brain round this:

That's wild. Kind of looked like he was still living in that Civil War era mindset and everything was unfamiliar. Wonder how well they adapted to the new technology or if they adapted to it the same way we have? They had to have lived through a larger leap forward than we have as the foundations of what drives technology today was developed in his lifetime.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

I used to be fascinated with people who were born in the late 1800's and live into the 2000's and saw 3 different centuries.

The last person born in the 1800's only died 7 years ago at 117 years old.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Grandparents both born in the 1880 got to see so much change. Grandmother remembered riding in the first automobile in town. Then got to see landing on the moon. So much change during that time period. My time it has gone from slide rules, still have it, to supercomputers and AI. Glad I will not be around for what is coming as it is scary as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread