NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Used to work with a guy that drove a lo boy. He told me his wife knew he had to go cause he'd come home missing a sock. He'd pull over on the shoulder and get in between the tractor and the lo boy and pop a squat watching cars blow by at 80 mph

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Everytime we go ride I can almost guarantee I'm leaving a sock in the woods.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Bullitt1448

Established Member
My mom is a flight attendant at United and she told me she had Lauren Boebert on her last flight. I was like, "Mom, you gotta give her my phone number next time! She seems like the kinda lady I'd like to date!"
My mom was not amused. :ROFLMAO:
in true SVT style: Pics of mom or it didn't happen

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Taking the actual shit wasn’t the issue. It was the fear of getting shanked and trying to defend myself with my pants around my ankles. :ROFLMAO:

That's why you show dominance and take all your clothes off before gettin on the pot haha.

The worst experience I had was at MCRD trying to take a shit after lunch like every recruit does, and apparently taking too long or believing I didn't have to shit, one of my DIs comes in screaming at me while I'm mid-shit and I'm trying to properly respond to him "Aye Sir!... Aye sir!.." all the while trying to finish up, but then the guy grabs my arms and pulls me off the toilet and out of the stall. I pulled myself back to the toilet and I could tell he was trying not to laugh as he realized I was actually shitting and so he moves on to scream at someone else so I could finish.

Last edited:

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
I really would pay cash but… wtf is Dealer Assignment? Hmm.
I believe that he has a title issue, and running it through someone with a dealer license may be the only way to transfer ownership. Look up assignment of ownership for the state where the vehicle is presently.

olympic

Established Member

original_549079259.jpeg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

img.jpg

img (1).jpg

img (3).jpg

img (4).jpg

img (5).jpg

Untitled3.jpg

img (2).jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That's why you show dominance and take all your clothes off before gettin on the pot haha.

The worst experience I had was at MCRD trying to take a shit after lunch like every recruit does, and apparently taking too long or believing I didn't have to shit, one of my DIs comes in screaming at me while I'm mid-shit and I'm trying to properly respond to him "Aye Sir!... Aye sir!.." all the while trying to finish up, but then the guy grabs my arms and pulls me off the toilet and out of the stall. I pulled myself back to the toilet and I could tell he was trying not to laugh as he realized I was actually shitting and so he moves on to scream at someone else so I could finish.

I would have shat myself and on the floor for full effect….

Users who are viewing this thread