NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

blk02edge

Established Member
Show me a range rover that is selling for ”6k” like you stated…. Dont worry, ill wait….
This is in snow mexican dollars. No shortage of them and they are absolutely by far the worst resale vehicle in history. A Jeep GC holds 300% more value than the British junk
Screenshot_20230126_181352_Facebook.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is in snow mexican dollars. No shortage of them and they are absolutely by far the worst resale vehicle in history. A Jeep GC holds 300% more value than the British junk
View attachment 1778285

so in other words you couldnt find an example here in the US and had to resort to a car from a different country that is beat to shit…

now you talk about resale? Lol

bro… the point is Land Rover is more expensive than Jeep, whether good quality or not, good resale or not… if you compare them “apples to apples”, this is fact.

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
so in other words you couldnt find an example here in the US and had to resort to a car from a different country that is beat to shit…

now you talk about resale? Lol

bro… the point is Land Rover is more expensive than Jeep, whether good quality or not, good resale or not… if you compare them “apples to apples”, this is fact.
They are junk. Here's a few in the Northeast, in the $6k range. Most of the inexpensive ones will need a few grand in repairs. The air suspension is problematic, as is the anti theft, and BCM failures. The more expensive ones have usually had a lot of money spent on repairs, and the owners are sick of fixing one thing only to have another expensive failure a short time later. The 90s and older ones are built like tanks, and are actually more desirable.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Same.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I got catfished on a dating app back in the day when they were starting to hit the scene…. She had a pretty face, but had done the “my space angles” thing…. To top it off, she also admitted that she had gained a bunch of weight…

Met her when I had just moved to the location and and said **** it…. Lets bag this cow…. It sucked. Pussy was huge and she was a dead fish.

Vowed to never again. Been bagging quality cake since then, even if I have had to go thru a dry spell or two…

How was yours?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
This fits. This showed up on garbage website.

Click link and go down 2/3rds for a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread