NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This fits. This showed up on garbage website.

Click link and go down 2/3rds for a good time.

:sick:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Image1674826875.172824.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
I got catfished on a dating app back in the day when they were starting to hit the scene…. She had a pretty face, but had done the “my space angles” thing…. To top it off, she also admitted that she had gained a bunch of weight…

Met her when I had just moved to the location and and said **** it…. Lets bag this cow…. It sucked. Pussy was huge and she was a dead fish.

Vowed to never again. Been bagging quality cake since then, even if I have had to go thru a dry spell or two…

How was yours?

Never been with a fat chick, as I’ve heard it’s the same as you described.

Plus fat is just gross to me lolol

MG0h3

Established Member
I got catfished on a dating app back in the day when they were starting to hit the scene…. She had a pretty face, but had done the “my space angles” thing…. To top it off, she also admitted that she had gained a bunch of weight…

Met her when I had just moved to the location and and said **** it…. Lets bag this cow…. It sucked. Pussy was huge and she was a dead fish.

Vowed to never again. Been bagging quality cake since then, even if I have had to go thru a dry spell or two…

How was yours?

Lmfao

Three of us went to a cougar bar at a hotel here. Funny thing is, I brought this smoke show that I was dating. 24 smoking everything. But she was a dingbat and always got Indian drunk. So bad I sent her home.

We piled in with a couple different broads and went to Village Inn @2am. Looking for my buddy and his turd who wasn’t fat but looked like Tom Petty if you ask me. My turd points out her Jeep and I catch movement inside. Wander over and he’s banging her in the Village Inn parking lot lol.

We ended up back at my house and my bud and Tom Petty crashed on the couch.

He said he kept waking up because it sounded like someone was slapping a water bed with a boat oar.

It was horrible. I pulled out and told her to get out. Never forget those two turds standing by my door, me standing there in my underwear, and they had the nerve to ask for our phone numbers lol.

We both laughed and said no.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Lmfao

Three of us went to a cougar bar at a hotel here. Funny thing is, I brought this smoke show that I was dating. 24 smoking everything. But she was a dingbat and always got Indian drunk. So bad I sent her home.

We piled in with a couple different broads and went to Village Inn @2am. Looking for my buddy and his turd who wasn’t fat but looked like Tom Petty if you ask me. My turd points out her Jeep and I catch movement inside. Wander over and he’s banging her in the Village Inn parking lot lol.

We ended up back at my house and my bud and Tom Petty crashed on the couch.

He said he kept waking up because it sounded like someone was slapping a water bed with a boat oar.

It was horrible. I pulled out and told her to get out. Never forget those two turds standing by my door, me standing there in my underwear, and they had the nerve to ask for our phone numbers lol.

We both laughed and said no.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You didnt finish and then kick her out? Lol
Minus 5 intetnets lol

Users who are viewing this thread