NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
1674746628029.png

floodstang

Established Member
Serious question... how the **** do you UN-sweeten the tea? I hate that term, it's not correct. There is Tea and there is Sweet Tea, no such thing as unsweet tea.
On the Power Tour a few years ago, we stopped at a little local restaurant somewhere in Kansas I think. They asked us what we wanted to drink, and we said sweet tea. The waitress said we don't have sweet tea, we have unsweet tea and sugar. I told her that's sweet tea! She failed to see the humor in that comment.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My grandparents and one of my uncles would drink just tea. It wasn't even the same color as the brown sugar water people drink now. I tried it once and it was like a slap in the face and I haven't had tea since.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
On the Power Tour a few years ago, we stopped at a little local restaurant somewhere in Kansas I think. They asked us what we wanted to drink, and we said sweet tea. The waitress said we don't have sweet tea, we have unsweet tea and sugar. I told her that's sweet tea! She failed to see the humor in that comment.
Same thing happened when I went back to Jersey. I forgot they didn’t do sweet tea. My wife and I went to the boardwalk and we got something to eat and we asked for sweet tea and the lady asked what’s sweet tea? We just busted out laughing and had to explain what sweet tea was.

Users who are viewing this thread