NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
4BDFB3F6-A488-419F-BDF5-09F27AA5C0A4.png

MG0h3

Established Member
Show me a range rover that is selling for ”6k” like you stated…. Dont worry, ill wait….

Might be a war of words here.

Range Rovers are shit in my opinion.

Several friends have had them and the owner of a fleet we managed would only buy them.

They’d come from the dealer with a failed shit air bag system.

I don’t know what year the one pictured was but it wasn’t new. I wouldn’t touch a 10+yr older one. Bleed you dry.

So they might be listed for 6k. Sell for 6k. Not worth 6k which the buyer finds out soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Might be a war of words here.

Range Rovers are shit in my opinion.

Several friends have had them and the owner of a fleet we managed would only buy them.

They’d come from the dealer with a failed shit air bag system.

I don’t know what year the one pictured was but it wasn’t new. I wouldn’t touch a 10+yr older one. Bleed you dry.

So they might be listed for 6k. Sell for 6k. Not worth 6k which the buyer finds out soon enough.

Well, Im definitely not vouching for their quality… Nor would I for Jeep’s quality…. I am looking at what they sell for. range rovers are not cheap… on average they go for a much higher premium than jeeps. in the money scheme, they are a higher echelon than jeep.

with that said, I would much rather own a jeep. I did find that sticker very funny…

MG0h3

Established Member
Well, Im definitely not vouching for their quality… Nor would I for Jeep’s quality…. I am looking at what they sell for. range rovers are not cheap… on average they go for a much higher premium than jeeps. in the money scheme, they are a higher echelon than jeep.

with that said, I would much rather own a jeep. I did find that sticker very funny…

Me too.

I was just thinking back to my buddy that was a real estate broker in SoCal.

He had one. Then got a Mercedes. Then got another and a week in he said he couldn’t believe he bought the piece of shit and got rid of it hahah.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Me too.

I was just thinking back to my buddy that was a real estate broker in SoCal.

He had one. Then got a Mercedes. Then got another and a week in he said he couldn’t believe he bought the piece of shit and got rid of it hahah.

they tend to be the “jeep” of better off soccer moms…. i have seem them do some crazy shit in the off road world tho….

I know a fine chick that owns a animal rescue and she cruises in one…. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread