NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

TonyKnukklez

Established Member
895483838464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=gxf9bF0ZWeMAX98MG6X&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I assume your wife/girlfriend was born after the ratification of the amendment that confirmed womens right to vote.

Thus her bitching, while you play PS4, about women’s suffrage led me to say that “She’s been allowed to vote longer than she’s been alive.”

I’ve had beverages and my wife has been a douche since late January.

Ahh, gotcha. I thought that is what you were referring to, and that was part of the discussion, but it was more about oppression of women overall and women's achievements being covered up and overshadowed by men which I called bullshit on. She doesn't align with feminism but it sure sounded like a bunch of feminist bullshit. Anyways, no one wants to talk about feminism in here and I don't want to anymore either.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We bought a brick of TP at Costco a over month ago, and haven't made a dent in it. Living on a boat or in an RV for weeks at a time will make you real conservative with that shit.

johnkn

Established Member
B's need the TP. That woman with the shopping cart full of toilet paper clearly had Mexican food last night....

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
My roommate buys about a years worth of toilet paper when we run out, and he just so happened to buy it before this mess all started, guess he wasn't so stupid after all lol

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Call me crazy, but I didn't think Woolworth's existed anymore. I thought they were gone 20+ years ago.

My coworkers and I work talking about WW last week which made me look it up. I have vivid memories of that place as a kid, last one looks to have closed in 1997. I’m assuming this is the non associated chain based in Australia?

Users who are viewing this thread