Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
28575742_435102110277738_1070298170761674752_n.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
You lick that seat, I'll be busy pounding that pussy.

Funny you say that. We were talking about the original Wonder Woman and I said I’d smash today. I don’t care how old, I’d smash today just to say I smashed Wonder Woman. I would do the same with Ann Margaret.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
+65K Great story even if she's a corpse! ;)

Funny you say that. We were talking about the original Wonder Woman and I said I’d smash today. I don’t care how old, I’d smash today just to say I smashed Wonder Woman. I would do the same with Ann Margaret.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Google brings back Pinterest. Quite a few sexy rebel flag bikini babes out there in Google images.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The boss 429 and hemi cuda have the wrong years listed :D
My error! Corrected. Thanks.

1970 Torinos did not come with a 428 motor, they were 385 series 429 motors. Great pics.....
That was a typo on my end; I meant 1969. Ford only offered the '428' in 1968 - 428CJ Torino GT.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1470713 My buddy just bought this a few weeks ago. I have always thought these were cool!

1969 AMC SC Rambler
The '69 SC/Rambler has always been one of my favorite muscle cars. Simply because it's so properly over-stated, especially with the over the top red/white/blue paint. And that no-excuses hood intake. Yeah, baby. Bare bones muscle similar to the intent of the original '68 Road Runner, with a bit more exterior sass that made the GTO Judge seem a bit subdued by comparison. LOL.

Congratulations to your buddy on finding one, since only 1,512 were built. I've never actually seen one on any street nor at any track event I've attended. He's very lucky to be an owner. If he takes it to local shows and cruises, it's going to draw an instant crowd. Does his have the original Sun tach strapped to the steering column?

Users who are viewing this thread