NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
The wife had a Siamese years ago. She was a small cat. Whenever I would take a nap on the couch, the cat would sneak on the center of my chest and put her nose an inch from my mouth. One evening we had a thunder storm as I was sleeping. Lightning hit a 100 year old oak 200 feet from the house. The cat sprung off my chest straight in the air, along with the clap of the thunder woke me up to having the cat coming back down on my face. Needless to say her paws were flailing away with claws out as she landed.

Another odd thing was her passing. The wife and I went to the hospital for our last son's birth. We were gone the one day, but when we got back home and opened the door the cat was laying peacefully in the middle of the second step.. She had died right there waiting.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The wife had a Siamese years ago. She was a small cat. Whenever I would take a nap on the couch, the cat would sneak on the center of my chest and put her nose an inch from my mouth. One evening we had a thunder storm as I was sleeping. Lightning hit a 100 year old oak 200 feet from the house. The cat sprung off my chest straight in the air, along with the clap of the thunder woke me up to having the cat coming back down on my face. Needless to say her paws were flailing away with claws out as she landed.

Another odd thing was her passing. The wife and I went to the hospital for our last son's birth. We were gone the one day, but when we got back home and opened the door the cat was laying peacefully in the middle of the second step.. She had died right there waiting.

Sad and beautiful at the same time.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
6B79F4DB-6925-4B62-96C1-4D94C19E1ECB.jpeg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Fun story.

My father worked for Gen J. Borling (USMC), a Vietnam veteran and Marine pilot who was shot down over NV and a prisoner of war for like 7 or 8 years.

Anyway, Borling told my old man one time about how frantic everything was leading up to his deployment. His wife was a wreck and they had this cat. She didn't want to take care of it while he was away so she told him to take it to some friends place 2-3 hours away.

So here he is, a day before leaving wasting 4-6hrs driving over a cat. So he pulled over said "hell gas is gonna cost me a dollar compared to a bullet for a nickel" and shot the cat with his .45. Went home told the wife the cat ran off.

Needless to say, sitting in captivity, he thought about the cat all the time as his new position in life changed his perspective. "What the ****, it would have been just two hours to drop the damn cat off".

Cool dude.

That's an awful story. He killed his own cat because he didn't feel like driving 2 hours? What kind of decent person does that to their own pet? Please tell us he never owned another pet again. And his wife. How hard is it to care for a cat.

For me, outside of child abusers, there's nobody worse than an animal abuser.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That's an awful story. He killed his own cat because he didn't feel like driving 2 hours? What kind of decent person does that to their own pet? Please tell us he never owned another pet again. And his wife. How hard is it to care for a cat.

For me, outside of child abusers, there's nobody worse than an animal abuser.

Kind of the point of the story.

Also, it's technically "animal euthanasia", not abuse or cruelty. We kill animals all the time for food, clothes, mercy and even sport.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Fun story.

My father worked for Gen J. Borling (USMC), a Vietnam veteran and Marine pilot who was shot down over NV and a prisoner of war for like 7 or 8 years.

Anyway, Borling told my old man one time about how frantic everything was leading up to his deployment. His wife was a wreck and they had this cat. She didn't want to take care of it while he was away so she told him to take it to some friends place 2-3 hours away.

So here he is, a day before leaving wasting 4-6hrs driving over a cat. So he pulled over said "hell gas is gonna cost me a dollar compared to a bullet for a nickel" and shot the cat with his .45. Went home told the wife the cat ran off.

Needless to say, sitting in captivity, he thought about the cat all the time as his new position in life changed his perspective. "What the ****, it would have been just two hours to drop the damn cat off".

Cool dude.

Too bad he didn’t suck on the barrel instead of being a piece of shit person

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread