NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
upload_2020-8-13_20-7-10.jpeg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Bro, I’d be more embarrassed about your ****ed up spelling than shitting yourselfo_O
Wasn’t enough dick in it for it to be a CSD story.

It was late, I’d had some beer, and it was snapchat, I wasn’t too worried about spelling.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
In his defense, I have had the same experience myself as a result of having my gall bladder removed. Never plesant, always disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Did the Germans & Japanese take over? All this scat talk and anime B.S for the last 4 pages.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
You use SVTP to fap?? There's quiiite a few better sites for that lol

Every site is for fapping.

Instagram? Fapping.
SVTP? Fapping.
PBS? Fapping.
Wall Street Journal? You bet your ass you can fap to it.
Kermit-lotion-gif-masturbation-1247742.gif

Did the Germans & Japanese take over? All this scat talk and anime B.S for the last 4 pages.

k8baqb74mivz.jpg

0*iGNy3p1Ltr6qSokW.gif

View attachment 1657146
“Criminal Lives Matter” -TwistedBootyhole

For that SEMA one- meanwhile I'm over here not spending shit because work's got our pay cut for the rest of the year, welding together stuff from the garbage pile with my Harbor Freight metal hot glue gun. Including a PBR can boost gauge mount, and this week a water/methanol setup using an old junk windshield washer reservoir, nail welded to a bolt, orifice drilled in a pipe cap, installed in a PVC pipe.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Absolutely not. Though I wish someone familiar with the lost art of grammar had composed the wording at the bottom. "Women" versus "woman." Not a difficult distinction. And while appreciate what they're trying to communicate, they're inadvertently making white people look dumb. lol Yeah yeah... Minor detail and all that.

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Serious question. What’s with the Kamala blowing dudes to move up in life? I am by no means a Kamala fan, as I’m in the state where she is Senator and am aware of her magnificent policies. But I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything about her sucking her way to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread