NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My personal favorite: pants around the bottom of their cheeks, extra shorts on underneath, undies still showing, while wearing a belt. Excuse me while I intentionally spend $80+ on a pair of jeans that don't fit.

blk02edge

Established Member
Can we stop thinking about some random dude's ass and get back to jerking off to anime and photoshop titties?

<Damn shitstains...a man can't fap to that>
You use SVTP to fap?? There's quiiite a few better sites for that lol

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
117310500_10164658905840112_8994607296010714832_n.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
<Damn shitstains...a man can't fap to that>

You wouldn’t have found any pleasure in my night then.

Walking back to my hotel from a sports bar last night when I found myself in an awful, awful situation.

Had to make an evasive manure into the BDubs across the parking lot. Didn’t make it to the stall before just letting volcanic liquid diarrhea shoot down both legs.

Left a half dozen spots in the “common area” of the bathroom before flinging the stall door open and throwing my shorts down and sitting on the toilet.

I was in such a panic and my thighs to my ankles were already covered in poop juice that I just sat. The seat was up however, and my newly greased lower body just slid straight into the bowl. Don’t know how I didn’t splash all the way in.

At this point I had a chance to assess my situation, and was not good.

My shorts were soiled, my boxers no longer recognizable under the molten lava that was pooled on the floor in front of me.

I removed my soiled shoes revealing diarrhea on my socks, and then removed my shorts from the pool of filth.

I used probably 2/3rds of a commercial roll of toilet paper cleaning my thighs, legs, the entire exterior of the toilet bowl, the inside of my shorts, and the floor in front of me.

After being sure there was nobody present in the restroom I pulled up my newly tinted shorts, put on my shoes and proceeded to wash my hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows (it was absolutely everywhere).

Fortunately nobody had entered yet so I gathered a dozen paper towels, waded them around my still oozing boxers and deposited the entire mess into the trash can (and threw several more towels on top to hide the evidence)

At this point I noticed my neon brown drips located on the unsuspecting Bdubs floor. Another dozen towels to clean the floor and I was ready to make my escape.

My shorts were heavily browned, my legs were as clean as they could be after wiping with toilet paper, and my shoes were coated from the top of the heal to the sole.

If anyone had seen me from behind it would’ve been horribly obvious what happened.

Same story in the hotel. Luckily it was late enough that nobody was stirring.

I took of my shirt once in my room and proceeded to enter the shower in my shoes, socks, and shorts. I did my best to clean everything up last night, but my shoes needed brushed off with Dawn today after work.

Worst accident I’ve ever had, and I’m 35.

You guys might want to give the Buffalo Wild Wings in Defiance, OH a few weeks to sanitize their restroom.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
You wouldn’t have found any pleasure in my night then.

Walking back to my hotel from a sports bar last night when I found myself in an awful, awful situation.

Had to make an evasive manure into the BDubs across the parking lot. Didn’t make it to the stall before just letting volcanic liquid diarrhea shoot down both legs.

Left a half dozen spots in the “common area” of the bathroom before flinging the stall door open and throwing my shorts down and sitting on the toilet.

I was in such a panic and my thighs to my ankles were already covered in poop juice that I just sat. The seat was up however, and my newly greased lower body just slid straight into the bowl. Don’t know how I didn’t splash all the way in.

At this point I had a chance to assess my situation, and was not good.

My shorts were soiled, my boxers no longer recognizable under the molten lava that was pooled on the floor in front of me.

I removed my soiled shoes revealing diarrhea on my socks, and then removed my shorts from the pool of filth.

I used probably 2/3rds of a commercial roll of toilet paper cleaning my thighs, legs, the entire exterior of the toilet bowl, the inside of my shorts, and the floor in front of me.

After being sure there was nobody present in the restroom I pulled up my newly tinted shorts, put on my shoes and proceeded to wash my hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows (it was absolutely everywhere).

Fortunately nobody had entered yet so I gathered a dozen paper towels, waded them around my still oozing boxers and deposited the entire mess into the trash can (and threw several more towels on top to hide the evidence)

At this point I noticed my neon brown drips located on the unsuspecting Bdubs floor. Another dozen towels to clean the floor and I was ready to make my escape.

My shorts were heavily browned, my legs were as clean as they could be after wiping with toilet paper, and my shoes were coated from the top of the heal to the sole.

If anyone had seen me from behind it would’ve been horribly obvious what happened.

Same story in the hotel. Luckily it was late enough that nobody was stirring.

I took of my shirt once in my room and proceeded to enter the shower in my shoes, socks, and shorts. I did my best to clean everything up last night, but my shoes needed brushed off with Dawn today after work.

Worst accident I’ve ever had, and I’m 35.

You guys might want to give the Buffalo Wild Wings in Defiance, OH a few weeks to sanitize their restroom.
68c.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread