NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
upload_2018-11-3_17-50-7.png

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
@MarcSpaz - why the bad day brochacho? SVTP is here for you.

My GT350 got totaled in an accident on 10/20. I have owned a ton of cars in my life, including two other Shelbys. Didn't realize how much I like the car nor how much my friends care about me until I showed up at the local Mustang club meeting. Everyone came over and was hugging me, shaking my hand, etc., all asking what happened.

Reliving the crash all afternoon, even when you have people around you who care about you... it sucks. Losing what is likely my favorite car I have owned, sucks too.

Thankful for the people that care about me though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My GT350 got totaled in an accident on 10/20. I have owned a ton of cars in my life, including two other Shelbys. Didn't realize how much I like the car nor how much my friends care about me until I showed up at the local Mustang club meeting. Everyone came over and was hugging me, shaking my hand, etc., all asking what happened.

Reliving the crash all afternoon, even when you have people around you who care about you... it sucks. Losing what is likely my favorite car I have owned, sucks too.

Gut wrenching to lose a car like that, been there too and even years later I ponder the incident. Sounds like you were able to walk away from it and that's the only thing that matters bud!

01GTB

Established Member

F***. Sorry, man.

Users who are viewing this thread