NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Saleen498

Established Member
IMG_1160.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FJohnny

Established Member

We appreciate your posting this public service warning. If it's not too much to ask, could you let us know what number constitutes 'an excess of prostitutes' so that maybe we can all avoid this happening to us in the future?

Thanks in advance and all the best.

Saleen498

Established Member
We appreciate your posting this public service warning. If it's not too much to ask, could you let us know what number constitutes 'an excess of prostitutes' so that maybe we can all avoid this happening to us in the future?

I believe the excess is defined as "anymore that one (1) prostitute in addition to a plethora" and I believe a plethora is defined as "all dem bitches"

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Does Canada have prostitutes?

FJohnny

Established Member
Ha ha...of course.

I imagine you have heard of our 'Oil Sands'. Well, where there's oil, there's money. And where there's money, there are prostitutes.

It's a little different here, though. They don't look or act like normal hookers. If you try to touch them in any way or, God forbid, pay them money, you will get 'Me, Too'd' and become a social outcast.

You pretty much just have to marry them sight unseen. But it usually works out okay.

All the best.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ha ha...of course.

I imagine you have heard of our 'Oil Sands'. Well, where there's oil, there's money. And where there's money, there are prostitutes.

It's a little different here, though. They don't look or act like normal hookers. If you try to touch them in any way or, God forbid, pay them money, you will get 'Me, Too'd' and become a social outcast.

You pretty much just have to marry them sight unseen. But it usually works out okay.

What's that all aboot?

rwleonard

Established Member
The main difference between sex for money and sex for free, is that sex for money is a whole lot cheaper. All women trade what they got for what they want, yet it is only when we make that an honest, straight-up business transaction that it becomes illegal. Go figure. (I believe it is to protect the power of the P, as men would not have to take nearly so much crap from women if they could legally use hookers.)

On a related tangent, my wife once asked what I wanted to do some project around the house and I said I wanted a new barrel for my 300 WM. She said, "Oh, that's not what I expected." I said, "Trading work for sex with you is like trading land for peace with Yassir Arafat."

Users who are viewing this thread