NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I also feel like he didn't need to punch the kangaroo and just wanted to. The kangaroo let go of the dog before he was even getting ready to throw a punch.

The **** he didn't. That was no little dog and the kangaroo had shredded its neck. I'm amazed the guy held back and let the kangaroo go. The shot to the face was exactly what that animal needed.

blk02edge

Established Member
The **** he didn't. That was no little dog and the kangaroo had shredded its neck. I'm amazed the guy held back and let the kangaroo go. The shot to the face was exactly what that animal needed.
Yes. That wild animal needed to be taught a lesson lol... the punch was 100% useless waste of time other than providing a hilarious video

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
fb6a4ec22f11c9174ce4880478ff157e.jpg

6f84bfd5e9ec5c4c8aaf3b3aed47ab7c.jpg

5e793e82cb2040d937be899c95e73a1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

Dang Tob! That escalated.. LOL!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
This is not a joke. My dad was in Australia in the early 90's, and came across a kangaroo. Not knowing anything about them, he thought it looked friendly enough, so he walked over to it and tried the pet the top of it's head. It immediately stood up and put him in a bear hug and tried to kick him with it's feet. He ended up hitting it and pulling away. But not before it cut him pretty good with it's claws. We have pictures of it happening somewhere I will have to find. It's hilarious!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My buddy has been an expat working in Qingdao, China for 3.5 years and it has been quite a crazy experience for him. This is the latest crazy shit he has seen.

He has told me... "The rich in China would tape their money to their face if they could".....

15338638_10109344741045914_554249970415498345_n.jpg

15349710_10109344741055894_2370932729559854871_n.jpg

speeddemon2000

Established Member
When I first saw the pic of the guy with the money I though it might be along the lines of someone in Venezuela using money as clothes because the money is worthless and cheaper to use than real fabric.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes. That wild animal needed to be taught a lesson lol... the punch was 100% useless waste of time other than providing a hilarious video

Actually, from what my friends from Australia say is that is actually the first thing you SHOULD do before trying to retreat if you can. For some reason hitting them in the snout disorients and confuses them and in most cases causes them not to pursue. I think the man knew more than you'd like to give him credit for. Considering one of the Aussies that told me that was a vet down under, I tend to give him credence.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Actually, from what my friends from Australia say is that is actually the first thing you SHOULD do before trying to retreat if you can. For some reason hitting them in the snout disorients and confuses them and in most cases causes them not to pursue. I think the man knew more than you'd like to give him credit for. Considering one of the Aussies that told me that was a vet down under, I tend to give him credence.

Pretty much like a dog. A dog will fight or challenge you until you hit a few times in the snout or take control of it. You do basically what their mother's would do to them in the wild and it resets their brain and throws them off because it is so engrained in them to react submissively to the discipline; their behavior changes on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread