Not sure where to post this...Serena Williams rant at US Open

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
This is going to be great.. good for that coach having integrity!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Do you think anyone in the media or WTA/NTAA will pull back on their support of her? Let me answer my own question...no, they won’t, because that will be admitting they are wrong and it wouldn’t be PC to say she did something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My computer keeps freezing, but the cartoon posted by earico is racist in the eyes of many. Whether you think it is or is not, don't let that detract from the fact that Williams needs to be held accountable for her actions. Many will pull the race/gender card because they know a lot of people won't touch it. Regardless of race or gender, you should be held accountable for your behavior and actions, and using the excuse that someone else got away with it in the past does not justify acting out.
If you do, then you are.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Do you think anyone in the media or WTA/NTAA will pull back on their support of her? Let me answer my own question...no, they won’t, because that will be admitting they are wrong and it wouldn’t be PC to say she did something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Not a chance. The only thing the MSM wants to do is blame Trump, say negative things talk impeachment. Makes me sick. I hope the republicans pull out in the mid terms. So i can taste liberal and snow flake tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmsa540

Established Member
Lol, these are her quotes straight from google.

Im on fire tonight!!
Screenshot_20180910-201328_Google.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dude i just read that the coach admitted to the press that he was in fact coaching her from the sidelines.

Won't matter. Most are backing Williams so the coach admitting he was breaking the coaching rule is now a non-issue. No importance. The bigger focus (negatively) is on the referee. I was watching a couple of ESPN shows and it looks like 90% of sports analysts are supporting Williams. To the point of saying the referee has an ego issue and should either be suspended or barred from refereeing another tennis match here in the U.S. I'm frankly amazed. Just shows how much the media (news, sports, social) can influence our thinking/perception.

Recon

Established Member
Someone is a sore loser. I don’t know who the f she is but from what I’ve seen and heard I’m not impressed with her character. Quite the opposite really.

Pick your poison.

Equalbracket

Established Member
This has been her history and MO since forever, I just wanna see her squeeze a watermelon with her thighs, oops..It could be a pumpkin I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread