NORCAL SVTP meet on June 18th in Concord Ca

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
awesome man! I'll add you to the list!

i added the list of names to the first post on the thread. if u have more names that arent on there jus pm i will add those to the front so new looker can see how many people are coming

Gopedxr

Established Member
One more day guys! Its gonna be sick posted on lots of sites lots of people going to be there. Dont laugh at the Thunderbird i will be with while i am there lol.

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
Gonna try and replace my wheel bearings tonight so I can take the mach out tomorrow :rockon:

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
One more day guys! Its gonna be sick posted on lots of sites lots of people going to be there. Dont laugh at the Thunderbird i will be with while i am there lol.

As long as you promise not to laugh at me with the only non pullied Cobra in Norcal!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm going to try to make it out along with my buddy in his white 04.. I have a valve seal thats bad so don't make fun of my smoking car :(.. I'm serious words can't describe how embarrasing it is sitting in traffic.. cruising its fine but anything else nope it smokes.. :(..

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
I'm going to try to make it out along with my buddy in his white 04.. I have a valve seal thats bad so don't make fun of my smoking car :(.. I'm serious words can't describe how embarrasing it is sitting in traffic.. cruising its fine but anything else nope it smokes.. :(..

Hey I'll roll out with you guys if you want another cobra to roll with to concord?

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member

Hey man I know how u feel. I hated that when u aren't moving u can see and smell the burning oil. I got ur pm on ca-mustangs site. Text me ur number. 925-698-3538 I been doing all my internet using on my phone. So it mite be easier to text u cause I am at work and our internet is blocked out.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
As long as you promise not to laugh at me with the only non pullied Cobra in Norcal!

I thought I was the last one with a non pullied cobra in norcal! I used to always show up to meets, cruise and car shows with it. I just appreciate the fact that I own one.

bitemark

Established Member
So I spoke to the General Manager of the Sunvalley Mall and the pictures will go down like this. At around 7 or so we can start all getting together to take the picture. The GM said that they can not sanction the area or provide personal security to take the pictures/move the cars, but they will just turn their heads. He let their security know, and was very gracious about the request. I told him it should not last longer than an hour (on the long end just so we have enough time) and that we, as a group, appreciate all he is doing for us.

See you all there. The Baby just got 3 coats of wax and polish today haha.

Thanks!
Mikey

bitemark

Established Member
Two coats down... haha

DSC02372.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

* Barbie manson for sale! hahahah

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Word lol. what was your name? I am robin

Names Mike

I thought I was the last one with a non pullied cobra in norcal! I used to always show up to meets, cruise and car shows with it. I just appreciate the fact that I own one.

Well I do love my car but that's usually the first question or comment I get LOL plus I see you are way beyond just a pulley now.

Two coats down... haha

DSC02372.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

* Barbie manson for sale! hahahah

Car looks CLEAN I washed mine today too but definately not to that extent.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
My names Mike too!

How many freakin Mike's are coming out? lol, I saw a least three now.. :rockon:

Yeah I got an email and it was from Michael, I was like hell I have to call myself Mike tmrw LOL Just look for the fat white guy with a hat on in the vert.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread