Two coats down... haha

DSC02372.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

* Barbie manson for sale! hahahah

Mike can u do mine too.

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
Well looks like my whole rear end needs a rebuild, so can't take the car out :fm:

Getting it fixed next Saturday though, just gotta order some c-clip eliminator bearings and diff bearings.

I'll still be there though! :rockon:

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Yeah I got an email and it was from Michael, I was like hell I have to call myself Mike tmrw LOL Just look for the fat white guy with a hat on in the vert.

mike ur a funny dude... haha

I wont be making it... Its a date with the fiancee. I dunno if I should go do two car events two weeks in a row ... ****, and i dont even own a cobra. ARG
I'm the rice burner ..
I told my self I'd never buy foreign either... damn it:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Alright I got my new clutch cable and quadrant in and am ready to go for tomorrow. Didnt have time to wax it or anything... maybe in a few weeks..

See you guys tomorrow

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
I'm going to try to make it out along with my buddy in his white 04.. I have a valve seal thats bad so don't make fun of my smoking car :(.. I'm serious words can't describe how embarrasing it is sitting in traffic.. cruising its fine but anything else nope it smokes.. :(..

where you guys meeting and when ? mind having one more for the ride up? :beer:

bitemark

Established Member
Mike can u do mine too.

homie... i got you. bring it by anytime and I will have it enclosed in my third garage and will go to work on it. thats all by hand (nothing too special) but porter cable and new side business in the works :beer:

got some more I will put in that post

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
im juiced ! cant wait , my boy is comin with me in his 69 camaro , sorry though my cars not an amazing looking car, i drive it everyday and up and down the grape vine and the guy before me never took care of it, so my front end is all pocked up thanks to big bugs and rock chips, ill have it looking its best tomorrow though!

bitemark

Established Member
im juiced ! cant wait , my boy is comin with me in his 69 camaro , sorry though my cars not an amazing looking car, i drive it everyday and up and down the grape vine and the guy before me never took care of it, so my front end is all pocked up thanks to big bugs and rock chips, ill have it looking its best tomorrow though!

black cars can only look so good! haha
I hear you on the daily driver bug rampage. My poor front bumper... Glad you are coming out! as well as that bada$$ camaro!

101blur

Established Member
I think it is just the fact that, speaking as an 03/04 cobra owner, we hardly ever see this many of our cars coming together...

its true a rarely ever see 03-04 cobra rolling around my neighbor hood if so they are bone stock and driven by some old guy.. LOL

luke87gt

Established Member
Hey folks, while on my way from Richmond to Walnut Creek, I stopped by the Concord car show for about 10-15min and was able to snap a few pics with the camera phone. Did not recognize any faces but did see some cars I recognized. Mine is the laser red '96 Cobra. Enjoy!

IMG00008-20100618-1828.gif

IMG00005-20100618-1824.jpg

IMG00001-20100618-1821.jpg

IMG00003-20100618-1822.jpg

Anyone know who owns this orange car below? Loved it!

IMG00002-20100618-1822.jpg

IMG00006-20100618-1825.jpg

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I had a good time out there today. The weather could've been a little better but it was still fun. Nice pics so far, I wonder how the ones from up on the parking garage will turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread