NORCAL SVTP meet on June 18th in Concord Ca

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
I'd love to make it out there and I have a few friends with 03/04 cobras, anyone care to elaborate on the details of this meet are we gonna end up doing anything, is it a picture thing or we just meeting up and giving eachother the Dutch Rudder!

bitemark

Established Member
Dang I get out at 5pm won't be there till 7 when does the show end??

the show doesnt end until it gets dark, about 8:30-9 I believe.

I'd love to make it out there and I have a few friends with 03/04 cobras, anyone care to elaborate on the details of this meet are we gonna end up doing anything, is it a picture thing or we just meeting up and giving eachother the Dutch Rudder!

I think we should do like 6pm...

at 5 no one is really even there. And a lot of people get off work at 5 so it would leave at least a bit of time to get your ride out to Sunvalley.

Maybe we can all agree on a time? I would imagine no later than 6...

I think we should all get together and take pictures, and then roll over to the show, or vice versa?

bitemark

Established Member
I would imagine that would be cool. I really think we should all get together before we roll in and take the pictures.

The car show is a parking lot outside baja that is half limo service vehicles, and half the cars.
so i doubt we will have enough room for all the cobras coming, which just means we have a lot!! I think we should get toether outside the Bank of America at the enterance to take our pictures. I say we should plan on being there at 6?

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
I agree on the 6 pm time. I just found out I work till 630 so I won't be super late. I can get off at 6 maybe. Last yr they took pics on the upper level of the mall parking. The parking area across from the baja is a good area or even by Sears cause then u can line all the cars up next to each other. This should be a goof turn out.

Gopedxr

Established Member
I got terrances number hes in sac. I will shoot a pm to some Sac members. This going to get big fast so i will just meet up with the head guy on this and meet up with you all.

bitemark

Established Member
So this is the list I have, including the 'maybes' just because this is all for fun and for pictures and to enjoy being together to represent our club. So it isn't serious if you can't make it, but it is going to be a very nice turnout.

bitemark (me)
GETLEFTCOBRA
PWORLDSTANG
FSTRYDE03
CobraTerritory
Gopedxr
Boss 32V
Bloostd
2sick4v
Slocuddie
DICobra
KILRSVT
CobraSVTCoupe25
BPosner
04Cobra408
Jodan0806
85foureyedGT
MYZTICSNAKE
SNAKEZILLA
AustinsCobra
SVTSteve (NCALSVTOA)
ChrisJ (NCALSVTOA)
Jenzbad500 (NCALSVTOA)
101blur
snakerider
misterchrome
blk4svt (NCALSVTOA)
dwattsup (NCALSVTOA)
Stangaroo (CAMUSTANGS)
SpittinVenom03
Jazzml
me32
510terminator
slo98svt
707svt

Everyone should spread to word to anyone I have not listed or not on the forums.

My number is for you all to text me and let me know if you will be late, early, whatever the case is. I will be there ahead of time just to make it easy and find a good spot. The meeting place is listed above in the picture over by Bank of America. I will have my really nice camera out so we can have hi def pics as well of everyones rides.

925 698 0979.
My name is Michael. Can't wait to get together. Thanks

Last edited:

101blur

Established Member
Ill be there, probably wont be able to make it out there until like 7 but ill try to get there sooner..

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
Yep.680 bring you right there. Left on willow pass and look to ur right.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Yep.680 bring you right there. Left on willow pass and look to ur right.

Sweet should be there around 7 coming from Sac I know traffic will be a mess. Also if any of you guys get a chance check out the Norcal Georgetown cruise this Saturday, theres a thread in this section also, you will not regret the drive it is beautiful and twisty!

bitemark

Established Member
we will hold off until 7 at least for the pictures. no worries. I am thinking we can all meet up the ramp straight into sunvalley if you guys want. I can put up another picture for directions...

if you guys want to get pictures done?

or if you just wanna go straight to the show we can bypass meeting up prior all together..

post up what you guys want

Users who are viewing this thread