NORCAL SVTP meet on June 18th in Concord Ca

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
we will hold off until 7 at least for the pictures. no worries. I am thinking we can all meet up the ramp straight into sunvalley if you guys want. I can put up another picture for directions...

if you guys want to get pictures done?

or if you just wanna go straight to the show we can bypass meeting up prior all together..

post up what you guys want

Maybe I am confused but I though we were coming for pictures.

bitemark

Established Member

let's do pictures for sure then. I didn't know how many of you wanted to go straight over to the show. I think it would be cool if we could get all the cobras together for a big picture, and I have the perfect spot to meet up. 6:30-7pm. Ill get my tripod too

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Does anyone want their cars cleaned up to look good for the summer? I'm starting my business and would love to have a book of work specifically for cobras. Pm if your interested...

-Bret

Gopedxr

Established Member
Does everyone have the leaders number? Call or text him with questions or help.

925 698 0979.
My name is Michael. Can't wait to get together. Thanks

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
we will hold off until 7 at least for the pictures. no worries. I am thinking we can all meet up the ramp straight into sunvalley if you guys want. I can put up another picture for directions...

if you guys want to get pictures done?

or if you just wanna go straight to the show we can bypass meeting up prior all together..

post up what you guys want

let's do pictures for sure then. I didn't know how many of you wanted to go straight over to the show. I think it would be cool if we could get all the cobras together for a big picture, and I have the perfect spot to meet up. 6:30-7pm. Ill get my tripod too

I think we should all just meet and park in the show and check out the show first. The show starts around 5:00, which is earlier than most in this thread will be able to make. People usually stay at the show a couple of hours and start leaving around 7:30.

I think it'd be a good idea to actually park and check out the car show, then branch off and do our own thing once people start leaving the show. If we don't, by the time everyone actually arrives at the show (6-7), it won't be too long before some of the cars in the show start leaving.

I say we check out the show first, then branch off for pictures and our own small meet later (7:30-8). There will still be plenty of sunlight for pics and such.

DICobra

Established Member
I think we should all just meet and park in the show and check out the show first. The show starts around 5:00, which is earlier than most in this thread will be able to make. People usually stay at the show a couple of hours and start leaving around 7:30.

I think it'd be a good idea to actually park and check out the car show, then branch off and do our own thing once people start leaving the show. If we don't, by the time everyone actually arrives at the show (6-7), it won't be too long before some of the cars in the show start leaving.

I say we check out the show first, then branch off for pictures and our own small meet later (7:30-8). There will still be plenty of sunlight for pics and such.

+1... good point Brandon. :)

Gopedxr

Established Member

Sounds good brandon that is what we did last year i think. Remember stroked's cobra? That thing was sweet.

bitemark

Established Member

awesome point! sounds perfect

Myzticsnake

Savage
Established Member
I'll be there prolly around 5:15-5:30, but i'll have to jet around 7:15 most likely. Lookin forward to meeting some bay area cobra guys.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
anyone form sacramento rolling early, let me know. i figured if we leave @ 3PM, we could get there by5-ish....

hit me up with a PM

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
who all is going from Vacaville/Fairfield? i see Chris J an SVTsteve

bitemark

Established Member
I just want to let you guys know that I appreciate all the feedback about this GTG in advance. We are looking at about 30 Cobras, Terminators and Gt500's, all together representing wherever you come from. I figure we can enjoy the show and when the show starts wrapping up, or people have to start getting on their way, around 7-7:30, we can drive into the mall parking lot and get a big open space for our cars to all line up. I will be able to take full sized HD pictures of all the cars and I think it will be really nice looking. I am glad you all are taking time out of your busy, or lazy, lives and coming to meet up with fellow cobra owners. It's cool to see so much response. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread