No more Nike’s

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I buy New Balance and I wear them to work. I stand for 8 hours a day.
The price you pay is worth it! Blows any Nike sneaker away as far as comfort goes. Plus, made in the U.S.A. :)

Kevins89notch

Established Member

C-Tidda

Established Member
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

At the thought of no longer wearing Nike's because of this.

4stang6

Established Member
This is what's wrong with America.... We need to be fighting, and standing with others, Others of all colors, of opinions, etc....We may not all agree with one anothers opinions , And that's Okay..But we are all one team, And we all have to work together to Improve this day in age. Im a veteran, And am proud of Colin for what he has done....Bringing awareness to an issue he believes is there, And rightfully IS INDEED THERE. We must help act on it.
We fight for the country, and what it stands for, And if Colin wants to excercise his amendment, And you hang him for it, Why are you or y'all even here? Why are y'all proud to be an American? Why if your just going to go against what you and America stands for?
Unless your not part of the team ..Because the team is America, and you should be supporting it to the fullest.

Kneeling in front of the flag was an effort to show respect to the flag, to the anthem, And everyone, and social media is having a field day, and has twisted it to complete shit.its a damn shame...But I guess you can please everyone.

Please take a few minutes to watch this... Hopefully you can slightly see each other's views.

Equalbracket

Established Member
This is what's wrong with America.... We need to be fighting, and standing with others, Others of all colors, of opinions, etc....We may not all agree with one anothers opinions , And that's Okay..But we are all one team, And we all have to work together to Improve this day in age. Im a veteran, And am proud of Colin for what he has done....Bringing awareness to an issue he believes is there, And rightfully IS INDEED THERE. We must help act on it.
We fight for the country, and what it stands for, And if Colin wants to excercise his amendment, And you hang him for it, Why are you or y'all even here? Why are y'all proud to be an American? Why if your just going to go against what you and America stands for?
Unless your not part of the team ..Because the team is America, and you should be supporting it to the fullest.

Kneeling in front of the flag was an effort to show respect to the flag, to the anthem, And everyone, and social media is having a field day, and has twisted it to complete shit.its a damn shame...But I guess you can please everyone.

Please take a few minutes to watch this... Hopefully you can slightly see each other's views.

If he wasn't kneeling he would of been sitting, there was no effort to show respect to the flag but quite the opposite. His selfish actions divided this country even further. And I guarantee Nate Boyer doesn't feel the same way today, good sports center puff peace.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

]

C0_F47_EF2-25_C1-4_F90-_A7_D9-_BD4_F523_F18_D3.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This is what's wrong with... blah blah blah

Not watching crap.

Here is what people who support Crapkernack don't understand.

American Football is entertainment with the NFL having a 98 year legacy. Most people watch it to escape all the daily bullshit we see on CNN, FOX, and everywhere else. We are politically over saturated and want to just crack open a beer, grab some wings and watch the game.

Sports are an all unifying platform. It doesn't mater what your political, religious or racial identity is. You get the satisfaction of joining a gang and feeling like part of a community when you pick a team alliance. People allow this sense of community to become an all consuming obsession and hobby. Games, Fantasy Leagues, apparel, merchandise on and on.

Anyway, I can go on for hours about all this - but the problem is, Krapster decided to take his ailing career and began making political spectacles. This ruined the entire season for all the fans, because rather then pregame shows being about injuries, game play and players - it was "who's going to kneel, Trump hates black people, world is racist". If the fans wanted this shit, they'd turn on CNN. They turn on NFL to FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT CRAP.

So yes, Kraps is getting the full double barrel because he's seen as the one that started this crap and ruined peoples enjoyment all the while accomplishing nothing.

Now for the "issue". If Kraps really cared, if BLM really cared... they need to take that money and just start buying Body Cams. They need to lobby local governments to buy body cams. They need to lobby legislation to make Body cam footage public.

Last edited:

vortecd

Established Member
I'm all about fighting for something that you believe in but you don't use the playing of the National Anthem as your platform PERIOD!

4stang6

Established Member
I understand how y'all feel, Don't get too worked up over my opinion, But I can clearly see where y'all stand on the matter, Just know , Several other American veterans see his views as well.

4stang6

Established Member
With my kids growing up, As days, Weeks, Months, Years go by, I pray they too will live a more peaceful time than time we are living in now.

4stang6

Established Member
Not watching crap.

Here is what people who support Crapkernack don't understand.

American Football is entertainment with the NFL having a 98 year legacy. Most people watch it to escape all the daily bullshit we see on CNN, FOX, and everywhere else. We are politically over saturated and want to just crack open a beer, grab some wings and watch the game.

Sports are an all unifying platform. It doesn't mater what your political, religious or racial identity is. You get the satisfaction of joining a gang and feeling like part of a community when you pick a team alliance. People allow this sense of community to become an all consuming obsession and hobby. Games, Fantasy Leagues, apparel, merchandise on and on.

Anyway, I can go on for hours about all this - but the problem is, Krapster decided to take his ailing career and began making political spectacles. This ruined the entire season for all the fans, because rather then pregame shows being about injuries, game play and players - it was "who's going to kneel, Trump hates black people, world is racist". If the fans wanted this shit, they'd turn on CNN. They turn on NFL to FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT CRAP.

So yes, Kraps is getting the full double barrel because he's seen as the one that started this crap and ruined peoples enjoyment all the while accomplishing nothing.

Now for the "issue". If Kraps really cared, if BLM really cared... they need to take that money and just start buying Body Cams. They need to lobby local governments to buy body cams. They need to lobby legislation to make Body cam footage public.
Not watching that crap? Well you obviously don't have too, Just shows that your not open to listening to other , or open to trying to help a solution in America

Equalbracket

Established Member
Not watching that crap? Well you obviously don't have too, Just shows that your not open to listening to other , or open to trying to help a solution in America

I don't believe you're American. Is Quitman near the border?

Users who are viewing this thread