No Apple Keynote Thread? Iphone 7 Release/ specs

scott_0

Established Member
I think they might have something big coming for the next one thiugh.
riiiiiiiiight! they need to concentrate on making a phone that doesn't need tethered to a charger a few hours into the day, maybe that will be the big change........

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gary101386

Established Member
riiiiiiiiight! they need to concentrate on making a phone that doesn't need tethered to a charger a few hours into the day, maybe that will be the big change........

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Lmao... What version of iPhone are you talking about? That was the case with the iPhone 3 and 3GS and maybe the 4's with heavy users. But the 5 introduced an astronomical increase in performance and battery life and the 6+ I have I can go 2 days with out a charge...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scott_0

Established Member
Lmao... What version of iPhone are you talking about? That was the case with the iPhone 3 and 3GS and maybe the 4's with heavy users. But the 5 introduced an astronomical increase in performance and battery life and the 6+ I have I can go 2 days with out a charge...

lol are you really serious? the only phone in their line up that has half decent battery life is the 6 plus! I had a 6 for a few months and was tethered to a charge cable all the time, just like my wife is with her 6, I never have to put my S7 Edge on the charger until I go to bed, and that's with 5hrs+ screen on time. lol, sure I believe you can get 2 days with the 6 plus, my father in law does too, he rarely uses it! don't go throwing that number around like you're getting 2 days with heavy usage, my S7 would go 4 days if I rarely used it I'm sure lol

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gary101386

Established Member
lol are you really serious? the only phone in their line up that has half decent battery life is the 6 plus! I had a 6 for a few months and was tethered to a charge cable all the time, just like my wife is with her 6, I never have to put my S7 Edge on the charger until I go to bed, and that's with 5hrs+ screen on time. lol, sure I believe you can get 2 days with the 6 plus, my father in law does too, he rarely uses it! don't go throwing that number around like you're getting 2 days with heavy usage, my S7 would go 4 days if I rarely used it I'm sure lol

I use mine for everything. Web browsing, music, games, apps, maps...

Hell I have almost 400apps and almost 7,000 songs.

I also use it for work, and not just phone calls. Our mobile information system where I have to VPN into our secure network.

I work for the government do I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Then at home. It controls my thermostat, garage doors, lights, remove for my TV.

Needless to say, I'm on it constantly...

Sure some days I get it down to 40% if it's a real slow day, but I'm usually at 70% if not more by the time I go to sleep.

Last edited:

Gary101386

Established Member
And the 5s I have for work sits idle. I rarely use it and I get a week of battery life...

scott_0

Established Member
that's impressive for sure, but I can tell you from experience, the iphone 6 I had was awful, my wife gets awful battery life with her iphone 6 as well, admit it or not, it's a common sight to see iphone users hooked to a charger lol

Gary101386

Established Member
that's impressive for sure, but I can tell you from experience, the iphone 6 I had was awful, my wife gets awful battery life with her iphone 6 as well, admit it or not, it's a common sight to see iphone users hooked to a charger lol

It's any phone really... A coworker of mine has an android so does one of my really good friends.

They're both tethered to a charger and I believe they have the S5 and S6

scott_0

Established Member
It's any phone really... A coworker of mine has an android so does one of my really good friends.

They're both tethered to a charger and I believe they have the S5 and S6

I disagree, my S7 Edge, no exaggeration, never needs connected to a charger until the end of the night, and I'm a heavy user, I get no less than 4hrs screen on time ever, my battery life would be greater but I have Sprint, and we both know network strength or weakness, plays a large part in battery life

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Hmmmm, should I go with the iphone that I might have to plug in every night, or the S7 that I would only have to plug in every other day.......until it explodes in my hand.

scott_0

Established Member
Hmmmm, should I go with the iphone that I might have to plug in every night, or the S7 that I would only have to plug in every other day.......until it explodes in my hand.
really dude? get your facts straight so you don't sound like a silly fool, show proof of one case of any S7/S7 Edge exploding! that's the Note 7 you're talking about lmmfao smh

BRNG ITT

Established Member

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Waiting for your response...it doesn't say exploding...it only melted/caught on fire...blah blah blah.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
really dude? get your facts straight so you don't sound like a silly fool, show proof of one case of any S7/S7 Edge exploding! that's the Note 7 you're talking about lmmfao smh

I've had one Samsung product. My S5 never had a working microphone to use as you know a normal phone. I had to switch over to the speaker microphone to make calls. The bogus thing is that Samsung refused to fix it. Now the note 7 debacle. I'm not going anywhere near a Samsung phone!

scott_0

Established Member
Waiting for your response...it doesn't say exploding...it only melted/caught on fire...blah blah blah.
lmao quite a large difference from exploding smh, not to mention a totally isolated case from the Note 7 issue that you were blabbing about nice try though

Last edited:

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I'm not going to trust a device that melts down while it's being charged (battery issue) to not explode in my hand (battery issue). Especially when it's made my the same company as the Note.

Smh lmao lol rofl qft and whatever other tweenie interwebz abbreviations that you think make your point.

Please continue with your butt hurt.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I had a Samsung phone once. Battery life was a complete joke. It wouldn't last half a day. To make things worse, it would only charge when plugged into an outlet. It didn't charge for shit via usb. That was the one time I strayed from the iPhone to Android. Huge disappointment.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
I'm not going to trust a device that melts down while it's being charged (battery issue) to not explode in my hand (battery issue). Especially when it's made my the same company as the Note.

Smh lmao lol rofl qft and whatever other tweenie interwebz abbreviations that you think make your point.

Please continue with your butt hurt.

Then why do you trust an iPhone?

http://www.ksdk.com/mb/news/local/5-on-your-side/iphone-explodes-in-st-peters-mans-pocket/265410117

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-after-iphone-catches-fire-mid-flight-n543516

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/cell-phone-catches-fire-in-man-s-pants-719899715724

Newsflash...we're all carrying around a lithium ion or other chemically based battery that will self destruct if the output is shorted. And these weren't even being charged. I guess you're back to trusting a corded phone huh? Lol

Btw, this was literally a 2 second Google search.

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Little girls and their hate towards iPhones. Please tell me to
My face what I should do with MY money. We'll see what happens after.

New samsungs start on fire, not iPhones. Idiot.

I prefer an iPhone for quality, battery life and simplicity. So, now people are sooooooo cool to make fun of others because they like something different. Glad to know its ok to do that. Haters gonna hate.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Then why do you trust an iPhone?

http://www.ksdk.com/mb/news/local/5-on-your-side/iphone-explodes-in-st-peters-mans-pocket/265410117

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-after-iphone-catches-fire-mid-flight-n543516

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/cell-phone-catches-fire-in-man-s-pants-719899715724

Newsflash...we're all carrying around a lithium ion or other chemically based battery that will self destruct if the output is shorted. And these weren't even being charged. I guess you're back to trusting a corded phone huh? Lol

Btw, this was literally a 2 second Google search.

Now how am I supposed to get him spun up so easily if I acknowledged any of that?

BTW, thank you for introducing me to The Google search. I was able to gain further understanding (in about 2 seconds) of your concern for the problems that the Note 7 had via your insightful review.

[video=youtube;61ZmE8ECgPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ZmE8ECgPs&app=desktop[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread