No Apple Keynote Thread? Iphone 7 Release/ specs

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Now how am I supposed to get him spun up so easily if I acknowledged any of that?

BTW, thank you for introducing me to The Google search. I was able to gain further understanding (in about 2 seconds) of your concern for the problems that the Note 7 had via your insightful review.

Great deflection!

Seriously, nothing like a fanboy accusing another fanboy of being a fanboy.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Great deflection!

Seriously, nothing like a fanboy accusing another fanboy of being a fanboy.

Hey, I'll admit it. I stick with Apple because I know crap about computers. That, and I feel silly downloading iOSs with names like marshmallow and twatwaffle and thinks like that.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I disagree, my S7 Edge, no exaggeration, never needs connected to a charger until the end of the night, and I'm a heavy user, I get no less than 4hrs screen on time ever, my battery life would be greater but I have Sprint, and we both know network strength or weakness, plays a large part in battery life

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

I was going to say this isn't particularly impressive. But I have a 6 plus, never had/used a 6 but I know it was a bump up from the 5 and that phone would make it to bed time by the skin of its teeth.

6 plus is dope, this phone is a year and a half old and it will have 40%-50% battery life by the end of the day with 3-4 hours of on screen time. I almost never charge it 100% anymore, I just plug it in when I wake up and unplug it when I leave for work.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey, I'll admit it. I stick with Apple because I know crap about computers. That, and I feel silly downloading iOSs with names like marshmallow and twatwaffle and thinks like that.

:lol: I always thought the names for the droid OS's were weird. I hate Apple computers but I love how easy the iphone and ipod are to use.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It's any phone really... A coworker of mine has an android so does one of my really good friends.

They're both tethered to a charger and I believe they have the S5 and S6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The S5 is the biggest POS crap phone I ever owned next to the Thunderbolt from HTC. Battery was mediocre, the S6’s while huge upgrade, still had mediocre battery life because of its smaller battery, smaller than the S5. I will say though, Android has come a long way, their phones from 3 years ago were complete crap on battery even with the huge battery add on’s.

Far as battery life, Android phones usually have higher res and bigger screens which are battery killers. The iPhone’s are usually lower in both but also packs a smaller battery. So really, it varies from user to user and their usage/apps, etc. Its not really a fair comparison. If both had the same exact screen size, battery, and resolution, only then you will really see which one is the better one.

Little girls and their hate towards iPhones. Please tell me to
My face what I should do with MY money. We'll see what happens after.

New samsungs start on fire, not iPhones. Idiot.

I prefer an iPhone for quality, battery life and simplicity. So, now people are sooooooo cool to make fun of others because they like something different. Glad to know its ok to do that. Haters gonna hate.

iPhone’s burn down houses….
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-dies-in-house-fire-in-reading-after-leaving-his-iphone-charging-overnight-a6853601.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi5_e_QmorPAhWMWT4KHW88CUAQFgggMAE&usg=AFQjCNH_wX7UGaSci1ED9fGhacGOFZG11g

All in all, its true what he said, ion battery’s still are risky. Boeing planes, Tesla, etc all have gotten their fair share of products going up in flames because of the battery.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2016/09/12/boeing-dell-technologies-samsung-tesla-and-burning-lithium-ion-batteries/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiY9OSEnIrPAhXJVj4KHROyC-EQqQIILTAD&usg=AFQjCNGBlH6_AXNO7oerlLZpx2KTx-WOEw

However, that still isnt the excuse for Samsung problem with the Note 7, it is a lot more common than any phone before it.

To be fair, welcome to Apple OS. I agree Android has weird names but Apple isnt safe from it either. All in all, what matters is what the update brings to the table. They can call it Dairy Cow for all I care lol

Last edited:

CLN 6R

Established Member
According to tracking, my 7+ just showed up in St. Louis. It's been in held in Memphis the last 2 days. I'll have it tomorrow.

/apple fanboi

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Was not planning to purchase but shattered my phone last night. Needs screen and lcd.
Fix is 150
7 and fix sell the 6s is 550.
7 and fix trade the 6s is 300.

What to do?

CLN 6R

Established Member
She purty

9BFEE951-8BD5-4B6A-9E5D-E1C54CB6A49A_zpsmdwfu7pj.jpg

9EC3FB64-0B89-4123-929F-CEC8F1FA5086_zpsuzrz1yzd.jpg

7BDE4580-8D59-4125-9FBB-5E2FBF0B78F1_zps3uv0hlq8.jpg

A94102DD-81D4-4867-8FB2-FD5E19B90BE8_zpsgmcpwj6w.jpg

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Got mine today too. The home button is definitely a weird feeling to get used to. But it feels natural

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^. Since win 10 I'm moving everything to Mac.

I feel your pain! I HATE Windows 10. I've had more grief with it than I want to remember, even after clean re-installs. So bad, that I just dumped my wife's Windows 10 desktop for a MacBook Pro Retina 13" (which she LOVES because it just plain works).

Getting back to the iPhone 7, I had my order in by 6AM (for my wife and I) on the 9th (Verizon) and ours won't ship until 10/10. Sucks!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Can all you guys on your mobile devices turn your damn signatures off? It sucks reading "sent from my iphone using tapatalk" or "sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using tapatalk" 30 times per page.

Samsung S7 here. I wouldn't have it but my MotoX got smashed. It's a serviceable device, battery life and wireless charging are cool. Nothing special other than that.

bglf83

Established Member
I use mine for everything. Web browsing, music, games, apps, maps...

Hell I have almost 400apps and almost 7,000 songs.

I also use it for work, and not just phone calls. Our mobile information system where I have to VPN into our secure network.

I work for the government do I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Then at home. It controls my thermostat, garage doors, lights, remove for my TV.

Needless to say, I'm on it constantly...

Sure some days I get it down to 40% if it's a real slow day, but I'm usually at 70% if not more by the time I go to sleep.

While this comment could be legit on the battery I doubt what a government employee being busy at work and working long hours is real compared to expectations of non government workers.

No offense, but most of you guys turn off at 40 hours and take advantage of flex Fridays....

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife got her 7 yesterday. Only thing that sucks is that cases from the 6 won't fit due to the camera. I'll wait until I can just walk into Apple and get one without having to wait forever to get mine.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Got mine today too. The home button is definitely a weird feeling to get used to. But it feels natural

How’s the camera and speakers?
I feel your pain! I HATE Windows 10. I've had more grief with it than I want to remember, even after clean re-installs. So bad, that I just dumped my wife's Windows 10 desktop for a MacBook Pro Retina 13" (which she LOVES because it just plain works).

Getting back to the iPhone 7, I had my order in by 6AM (for my wife and I) on the 9th (Verizon) and ours won't ship until 10/10. Sucks!
Wow, my PC has both Win 7 Pro (partition) and Win 10 Pro. Honestly, aside from the animations saw no difference from another and sticked to Win 10 since all my standard stuff is on it. I dont use it enough to notice the changes or “improvements” but havent had any issues with it at all. Everything works perfectly fine. The main thing I noticed is how much faster it starts up with the SSD drive vs Win 7.

Users who are viewing this thread