No Apple Keynote Thread? Iphone 7 Release/ specs

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Camera is amazing. Speakers are definitely better than my 6. Huge difference in the stereo aspect. But if you wait every 2 years and are happy with your current. I wouldn't splurge for this phone and wait for the 8. I switched to the new yearly plan for that reason

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
We ordered 2 iphone7, 128's on Wednesday and picked them up first thing Saturday morning.

Good to get rid of the S5 and be back to an iphone.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We ordered 2 iphone7, 128's on Wednesday and picked them up first thing Saturday morning.

Good to get rid of the S5 and be back to an iphone.

That was a fast pickup. What carrier do you have, and what colors did you get?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
iPhone speed comparison blew Samsung S7/Note. Not surprised at all though, looks like the iPhone 7 water resistance is much better than what it looked like also. Pretty good if you ask me! Seems like overall its a great phone and nice step up over the iPhone 6s.

Same with the camera’s, looks to be a nice improvement overall over the 6s but still a tad bit below the S7/Note 7. One thing that bugs me, why give the iPhone 7 stereo speakers when it can’t even capture stereo audio?

[youtube_browser]seSJvwF68-0[/youtube_browser]

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-7-plus-galaxy-s7-camera-comparison-2016-9

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
iPhone speed comparison blew Samsung S7/Note. Not surprised at all though, looks like the iPhone 7 water resistance is much better than what it looked like also. Pretty good if you ask me! Seems like overall its a great phone and nice step up over the iPhone 6s.

Same with the camera’s, looks to be a nice improvement overall over the 6s but still a tad bit below the S7/Note 7. One thing that bugs me, why give the iPhone 7 stereo speakers when it can’t even capture stereo audio?

[youtube_browser]seSJvwF68-0[/youtube_browser]

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-7-plus-galaxy-s7-camera-comparison-2016-9

Its all about media consumption, not creation.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great that you got yours so quick. :thumbsup: My wife is getting Rose Gold and I'm getting Jet Black. I have no idea why her's is not shipping until October 10th since I placed the order within 3 hours of the ordering window opening. Verizon probably screwed up and now her's is being held up waiting for mine (which I know sold out quickly). No worried, since we both have iPhone 6s phones. I can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread