NJ Terminator Photo Meet Idea

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Neither were me. I'm surprised, I've yet to see another black Cobra myself. :shrug:

Really? I've seen a couple, but its rare that I ever see a terminator at all....

I saw traktrbeam's black terminator I think back in January, although he does live like 2 blocks away :idea:

CSD

Banned
Kinda agree, they are just too trashed I feel for a setting.

On another note, your avatar makes me have something in common with this
motorboat.jpg

ROFL, that's my gf Ashley. She uploaded it when I left my computer on the other day, I'm not complaining. :thumbsup:

CSD

Banned
Somebody talked, no one is safe, I'm getting out of here! :eek:

Yes, the town with no mill.

Milltown had several mills back in the day.

Jacob Bergen constructs a grist mill on the banks of Lawrence Brook to serve farmers in the area. This is the origin of a settlement known at the time as Bergen's Mill, that would later become Milltown. The community claims a population of 25, the grist mill, a tavern and several houses.

Christopher Meyer introduces the industrial era to Bergen's Mill with the Meyer Rubber Co.

Fire destroys the rubber factory and Meyer's home, leaving him penniless. John Ford advances Meyer the money to rebuild. It is in this period of time that the name Bergen's Mill begins to be replaced with Milltown, most likely stemming from people saying they are "going to the mill in town."

History

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
I didnt even see this post, I just made a thread something similar for NY cobras. Maybe we can join up all of Mid Atlantic! Its going to be hard but could be an awesome turn out!

ATFPat

Established Member
Black 03 here - just mounted ccw's. My nikol camera isn't cutting it haha. If around Philly, I'd be a go for a group photo.

DE07GT

Established Member
:eek:
u near townsend, DE? Thats a nice ride up ha. To bad 476 looks like hell with all that construction

Nah, I'm in southern DE so its a pretty long drive. Not too bad if you take 1 up where the speed limit is 65 from Dover to Wilmington. I got my car out of Lansdale 2 months ago and they were working on 476 then.
If it was on a weekend around Philly there would be a chance I could make it up since there's nothing to do down here anyway until the summer. Might be able to get my friend to come up with his bad ass Bullitt too. Got a friend with a Whipple Cobra, but he's usually working.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Anyone want to get together maybe thrs night at KOP? Supposed to be nice weather. Let me know if anyones interested. Maybe meet at the Best Buys parkinglot, and if were feelin like food, head down to hooters. Around 830-9ish and just chill for a bit.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Milltown had several mills back in the day.

Jacob Bergen constructs a grist mill on the banks of Lawrence Brook to serve farmers in the area. This is the origin of a settlement known at the time as Bergen's Mill, that would later become Milltown. The community claims a population of 25, the grist mill, a tavern and several houses.

Christopher Meyer introduces the industrial era to Bergen's Mill with the Meyer Rubber Co.

Fire destroys the rubber factory and Meyer's home, leaving him penniless. John Ford advances Meyer the money to rebuild. It is in this period of time that the name Bergen's Mill begins to be replaced with Milltown, most likely stemming from people saying they are "going to the mill in town."

History

Key words :-D

Theirs also a drug named after milltown, and not to forget the Michelin tire factory, which still stands today.

So do you live near here or did you just happen to find all that info online?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This just came to my mind, what about an abandoned car dealership? :shrug: I know of two off of route one, one of em I shoot at often.

Big parking lot! :D

th_IMG_1758.jpg

This being my favorite part to shoot on

th_IMG_1767.jpg

th_DSC_0023.jpg
th_DSC_0021.jpg

Just an idea, I always like taking pictures there. Its got a very big parking lot, and of course that concrete pad there would be great for taking pics of individual cars.

Here's when I did a photoshoot there
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/595511-washed-marauder-explorer-duw.html

What say you?

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
This just came to my mind, what about an abandoned car dealership? :shrug: I know of two off of route one, one of em I shoot at often.

Big parking lot! :D

th_IMG_1758.jpg

This being my favorite part to shoot on

th_IMG_1767.jpg

th_DSC_0023.jpg
th_DSC_0021.jpg

Just an idea, I always like taking pictures there. Its got a very big parking lot, and of course that concrete pad there would be great for taking pics of individual cars.

Here's when I did a photoshoot there
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/595511-washed-marauder-explorer-duw.html

What say you?

That looks real good for some shots.

CSD

Banned
Key words :-D

Theirs also a drug named after milltown, and not to forget the Michelin tire factory, which still stands today.

So do you live near here or did you just happen to find all that info online?

Milltown was one of a few townships I attempted to transfer to for work a while back so I have a decent knowledge of the town.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

Damn I wish you woulda became a cop here.... We have a bad infestation of VW and honda punkasses practicing their dig launches on my street at 1am and hanging out at the park in the AM hours.

The cops here just go after minorities or stupid traffic violations. I got pulled over in the bronco for running a stop sign, even though for a full 30 seconds i was stopped still at said stop sign waiting for a toyota corolla to turn right and pull out infront of me :dw:

Anyways, whats the thoughts on that abandoned Cadillac dealership? Traktrbeam likes it, and he knows photography :read:

Users who are viewing this thread