NJ Terminator Photo Meet Idea

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I'd be down for a photo op... I'm in the Philly burbs.

As an idea for a location, we could always try New Jersey Motorsports Park in
Millville, NJ. Get a racetrack for a background...

Last edited:

CSD

Banned
or maybe june :shrug:

summer time?.... may be to hot, dont know....

June? Bro, I'll be on the beach playin volleyball and scoring with the ladies while the sun kisses my white skin. The last thing I'll be thinking about is getting car pictures taken with a bunch of dudes.

We've been chatting about this for a while. As Nike would say "Let's do it." :thumbsup:

web305

Established Member
I'm down only downside tho is I'm going on vacation and I'm getting the car back from the shop at the end of june. So if it still hasn't happend before then I'm in.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
June? Bro, I'll be on the beach playin volleyball and scoring with the ladies while the sun kisses my white skin. The last thing I'll be thinking about is getting car pictures taken with a bunch of dudes.

right, sorry, i forgot you had a life :D

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Well I think my location idea is out the window... that dealership is in the process of being turned into a Kia dealership..... Crap, no where to go snow sliding anymore :(

I have an idea of an industrial looking area, but other than that... I dont know

Swanky197

Established Member
I guess this one isn't gonna happen soon but, anyone from NJ know of any meets/shows coming up in NJ?

Last edited:

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
I guess this one isn't gonna happen soon but, anyone from NJ know of any meets/shows coming up in NJ?

Rt 18 Sams club on Monday nights i believe? Usually weekly, but a LOT of hondas and the cops usually end up kicking people out because of people being stupid. Only saw one other cobra there once. red with a sweet paint job where the front was torn away for what looked like aircraft metal. Some quick cars there but LOTS of dbags

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Philly burbs here...Yeah... keep me posted as well... I'd love to bring the snake out for a ride. I was looking for a show today... but it seems like nothing is in the area...

Swanky197

Established Member
Rt 18 Sams club on Monday nights i believe? Usually weekly, but a LOT of hondas and the cops usually end up kicking people out because of people being stupid. Only saw one other cobra there once. red with a sweet paint job where the front was torn away for what looked like aircraft metal. Some quick cars there but LOTS of dbags

yea, I heard about that one. I almost went with a friend of mine who goes there, he has a supra. I might go there next week.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Only saw one other cobra there once. red with a sweet paint job where the front was torn away for what looked like aircraft metal.

LOL No shit!

th_IMG_2169.jpg

Guy said the car puts down 700rwhp, although he said he was gonna do a pulley swap and go for more, not sure if he did or didn't yet....

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Theirs always a show behind the lowes cinema on route 1 every sunday, pretty big and its not full of honda douchebags... Mostly older people with muscle cars and what not.... last time I went their was one row of just LX platform cars....

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
LOL No shit!

th_IMG_2169.jpg

Guy said the car puts down 700rwhp, although he said he was gonna do a pulley swap and go for more, not sure if he did or didn't yet....

Yep, thattd be it. There was a nice Lamborghini there too that was tryin to throw up a couple Gs to race someone.

yea, I heard about that one. I almost went with a friend of mine who goes there, he has a supra. I might go there next week.

Yep, seen him too. He was at the small rt 9 sonic meet last week too. Sick car.

Users who are viewing this thread