NJ Terminator Photo Meet Idea

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Whats up Scorched, the Mach1 Shift knob is rockin.

Also, King of Prussia Mall has tons of garages, with different levels, or top levels for wider pictures...

Drazga

Established Member
also on friday the 12th i saw a different black terminator on the NJ turnpike heading northbound. (i wasnt in my car)

Drazga

Established Member
Neither were me. I'm surprised, I've yet to see another black Cobra myself. :shrug:

i hadnt either except for this past week. the one on rt38 had aftermarket tail lights. and the one on the turnpike had stock tail lights.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
talked with my buddy again just now and he's definitly down to use his SLR and get some nice shots.

Once we pick a location, we can start thinking about a date... most likely something on a weekend.

also another location idea: Something along the river with one of our two great cities(philly or nyc) as the background across the river.

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
talked with my buddy again just now and he's definitly down to use his SLR and get some nice shots.

Once we pick a location, we can start thinking about a date... most likely something on a weekend.

also another location idea: Something along the river with one of our two great cities(philly or nyc) as the background across the river.

Do you know of anyplaces that it could be done in Philly. Another thing I was thinking was (if anybody knows) down near the river around Philly is Boat House Lane with all the college crew houses. I think theres some parking down their.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Here's a small quick photo album I took while looking around Philly for some interesting photo shoot ideas for myself. But also looked for some spots for this thread. Crappy pictures, but you'll get the jist..

Philly Photos

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Well can we park over there? I think it would be nice, but I'm kinda lookin for the run down areas that are completely opposit of one of our cars. Something dirty and run down would make our cars pop in the picture. And I like the graffitti

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
Well can we park over there? I think it would be nice, but I'm kinda lookin for the run down areas that are completely opposit of one of our cars. Something dirty and run down would make our cars pop in the picture. And I like the graffitti

SORRY FOR THE PHOTODUMP. BUT IT SHOWS CHANGE IN MY OLD CAR LOL

this is a pic of my old v6 from about 3 years ago... its near 40th & baring. i cant remember the exact way to get there, but just go look in the ghetto areas.

DSCN0275.jpg

DSCN0277.jpg

EDIT:

or a shipping yard, like the end or oregon.

DSC_0189.jpg

EDIT AGAIN:

Warehouse.

DSC_0345.jpg

and for good measures... how it looks now with the new owner.

DSC_0318.jpg

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Lol that's awesome, "just go find the ghetto" haha that's exactly what I did. But yea those are the kind of areas I'm looking into. I wrote down directions-kinda, but yea just have to find the ghetto

CSD

Banned
SORRY FOR THE PHOTODUMP. BUT IT SHOWS CHANGE IN MY OLD CAR LOL

this is a pic of my old v6 from about 3 years ago... its near 40th & baring. i cant remember the exact way to get there, but just go look in the ghetto areas.

DSCN0275.jpg

DSCN0277.jpg

EDIT:

or a shipping yard, like the end or oregon.

DSC_0189.jpg

EDIT AGAIN:

Warehouse.

DSC_0345.jpg

and for good measures... how it looks now with the new owner.

DSC_0318.jpg

Those backgrounds are not appealing. Sorry. :shrug:

NJ has many sites we could use from Cape May up to Sussex County. I'll work on this in the next few days and post up some possible areas.

Drazga

Established Member
I travel pass rt38 everyday in my black 03. I go up 295 early in the morning and head back home around 330 or 4. I seen a mystichrome 03 2 weeks ago and a black one also when i was out.

hmm i guess i saw you one of the two times. and those pictures arent that ghetto. should come to camden LOL. we could park at campbells field/aquarium in Camden and take a picture with the river/philly in the background. big lot too right on the water.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Those backgrounds are not appealing. Sorry. :shrug:

NJ has many sites we could use from Cape May up to Sussex County. I'll work on this in the next few days and post up some possible areas.

Kinda agree, they are just too trashed I feel for a setting.

On another note, your avatar makes me have something in common with this
motorboat.jpg

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
I have a black 03 cobra outside of philly on the NJ side. I could be down once it gets warm and I get the car out of storage. (mid april probably.)

Users who are viewing this thread