NJ Terminator Photo Meet Idea

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Often times I'll see pictures of cobras at a meet lined up nicely or posed in cool angles. I haven't seen any too recently and thought maybe it be a cool idea to get some of the 03/04 cobra's local to NJ together (or close by) to meet for some nice shots.

I don't really have any idea's in mind for a location for this but I do have a friend with an SLR camera with some nice editing skills that I'm sure would be down to hook us up with some shots.

If you guys know any cool landscapes/buildings/whatever to possibly do this post them up.

Some of what I'm talking about...

family1483.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

or like this, sorry its small.

42596.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lets see how many people we can get! :beer:

-Mike

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Glad to see some more interest. If you guys could, can you post what color you have so maybe we can try to get the full 03/04 color lineup?

I've got Torch Red, looks like CSD has Black, and 04mach1blur is a DSG?

Keep em' Coming!

For the spot,

1. a beach scene maybe with a the ocean as a backdrop might be cool
2. maybe something industrial, like a huge warehouse or something
3. I'd say mountainous roads, but thats not too common in NJ, even up North they are "hills" in a sense.
4. Maybe somewhere under a bridge, especially with the bridge lights on to illuminate the area at night.
5. A horse farm? maybe if we can find somewhere that has horses running around in the background....although whenever i see a horse farm they are usually standing still.

just some ideas....let me know if you guys have any!

CSD

Banned
Mike, correct mine is black. This will probably get more exposure once it gets warm out. Also, maybe move this to the Terminator section?? The local forums don't get much hits IMO. :beer:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I'm willing to open it up to whomever, gt500's, cobra's, mach's, whatever.

I thought about posting it over on the Terminator section but I wasn't sure how many locals would see it. But your probably right CSD, not many view here.

For the camera, I'm going to try to get my friend with a nice SLR camera to come out, he also does photo editing for a living so he might be able to do some cool stuff.

It will definitly be in spring or summer when we can get a nice day, maybe even a cruise and a lunch/dinner stop out of it for those interested.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Well I went into Philly today to scout some spots that I might use for a photo shoot for my Mach ( Graffitti,, rougher areas that are vacant) But possibly found a couple small spots for about 6-10cars max. Ill put some photos up of the places in a while.

Drazga

Established Member
im in. a parking garage would be cool also. csd where in nj are you? i saw a black termi out my way today when i was in mine.

Users who are viewing this thread