NJ Terminator Photo Meet Idea

CSD

Banned
Damn I wish you woulda became a cop here.... We have a bad infestation of VW and honda punkasses practicing their dig launches on my street at 1am and hanging out at the park in the AM hours.

Have you ever called and complained?

Anyways, whats the thoughts on that abandoned Cadillac dealership? Traktrbeam likes it, and he knows photography :read:

I think it's a good idea.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Have you ever called and complained?

No:( They'll get theirs soon enough, Their was a loud obnoxious jeep pulled over infront of my house a few days ago:D

I think it's a good idea.

:rockon: I think the lights in the parking lot still come on at night to.

Wheres everyone else that wanted to do this!?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
You know I just realized I dont think that road that the dealership is on even has a name :D

All I could say is its the exit to 130 off of route one north, cross straight over and keep following the road until you see the dealership.

08850 - Google Maps

off of route one south you'd have to take the north brunswick exit, make a U turn into the parking lot on the immediate left, head towards milltown and turn off onto that unnamed road before you enter milltown...

monX

Established Member
I'm in Queens NY, I'd be down if it's not too far from me...

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Sorry guys, I've been super busy lately. My cobra is in the shop right now getting a new T56 put in under warranty so hopefully I'll have it back this week.

@CSD, I talked to my buddy about your request and he's probably down to do that. However he's swamped with work at the moment so he wouldn't be able to do it until Summer time...but the good news is you can probably get more girls to mount your car for pictures that time ;) I'll probably get him to do something similar for me

CSD

Banned
Sorry guys, I've been super busy lately. My cobra is in the shop right now getting a new T56 put in under warranty so hopefully I'll have it back this week.

@CSD, I talked to my buddy about your request and he's probably down to do that. However he's swamped with work at the moment so he wouldn't be able to do it until Summer time...but the good news is you can probably get more girls to mount your car for pictures that time ;) I'll probably get him to do something similar for me

ROFL. I'll make sure to have atleast two hotties there and summer time is fine with me. Just send me a pm with a heads up so I can wax her just before the shoot. :beer:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
ROFL. I'll make sure to have atleast two hotties there and summer time is fine with me. Just send me a pm with a heads up so I can wax her just before the shoot. :beer:

the car or the girl?
:lol: :dancenana:

Drazga

Established Member
should meet somewhere in NJ that way it isnt too far of a drive for those in DE and NY, and obviously PA.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
should meet somewhere in NJ that way it isnt too far of a drive for those in DE and NY, and obviously PA.

well that depends really....

I mean if you want to be close to DE you'd be rather far from NY.... If you want to be close to NY it'd be abit of a drive for people in PA and definately DE....

I think my spot is like 2 hours from every location :D NY would be about 30min less

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
well that depends really....

I mean if you want to be close to DE you'd be rather far from NY.... If you want to be close to NY it'd be abit of a drive for people in PA and definately DE....

I think my spot is like 2 hours from every location :D NY would be about 30min less

that Henry vacuum .gif is HILARIOUS, I crack up everytime you post something.

Users who are viewing this thread