Newbie!!!

agmarsha

Established Member
Hey everyone!! I'm Andy and I'm a newbie! I joined the website last month in search of a Terminator! I've held off this long introducing myself bc I wanted to find one first!

Well somehow a lucked up and ended up with a jewel!

Yesterday I received a Black '03 Terminator from Texas! I found the car in this site and I am forever grateful to all of the forums and all of the people that I've already spoken with in my short time on here!

This is my first Cobra, and I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions!

A special thanks to 03GT_to_03Cobra for taking super care of the car and for being the nicest guy ever to work with!

I'll try my best to post pics when I get on the computer later today!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Word of advice, don't EVER call it a "termi" or "termy". It will instantly mark you as a peter puffer and you will lose whatever respect you may have managed to garner.

Hey everyone!! I'm Andy and I'm a newbie! I joined the website last month in search of a Terminator! I've held off this long introducing myself bc I wanted to find one first!

Well somehow a lucked up and ended up with a jewel!

Yesterday I received a Black '03 Terminator from Texas! I found the car in this site and I am forever grateful to all of the forums and all of the people that I've already spoken with in my short time on here!

This is my first Cobra, and I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions!

A special thanks to 03GT_to_03Cobra for taking super care of the car and for being the nicest guy ever to work with!

I'll try my best to post pics when I get on the computer later today!!

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Black, the fastest and dirtiest color. Post up the pics I am too lazy to search for it in the Market section. :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Welcome! I still remember the day my old CO showed up on a truck and the excitement. Enjoy it.

agmarsha

Established Member
Here are the pics everyone!! Thanks for the comments!! :beer:

531ee0d3.jpg

a80d035b.jpg

0fd216a7.jpg

cacd8514.jpg

daf6b7c4.jpg

ca78d24d.jpg

7a2b2086.jpg

83058c05.jpg

214e20ec.jpg

Anabolic

Banned
wow! looks like an unmolested coupe! nice car man, think the decisions out well on how you want to (if you want to) mod her up right..... the saleens look good too

Users who are viewing this thread