New "Torque Booster" Package for Paxton / Vortech coyote cars

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I'll probably be slapping this on at the end of the month because I want to get the 3.6 pulley dialed in completely first to have a fair comparison. The first time out with the AED E85 tune the shift points were low and probably will be a tenth or two faster. The revision have been made and just need to get her back to the track to make sure it's on point.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
should have went out Friday, ups didn't show up Friday or Monday, (they got an ear full from me)

you should see it tomorrow

sedanman

Established Member
Beefcake is there a price discout if we order this with the "beefcake special" since we would not need the stock pipe and we could select the pulley?

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Mine showed up today....Thanks Beef

CAM00021_zps6a3a7e51.jpg

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Yup lol, just put it back in box and climbed into the attic to hide it haha but to be fair I really need to get the most out of my current set-up to see the true gains.

I will be swapping springs out as well and have it set at 11lbs vs the 9.7/8 Beef sets them at simply because that's what I'm running now......Let's so those boss manifold guys slap it on, I wanna know if it will help extent the powerband some and if it does I will be adding one to my set-up as well.

WIPLASH1

Established Member
Why is everyone so worried about the high rpm power? The graph beef posted was one example. He even said they held timing steady instead of increasing it for the upper rpm's like everyones tune should.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Waiting on a better bap to arrive to install mine. I'll be running e85 with it.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I should have some updates in a couple of weeks....

I'm taking the car to the track Friday with the revised tune and hopefully should get it in the 10.1xx or lower with this better weather (want to get a good baseline). After that I will be putting on the wastegate set-up and should be able to get it tuned farely quickly....followed by dyno/track numbers.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I'm scheduled to get tuned next Friday on e85 using the 3.33. :banana: I'll post up when the numbers come in. Not really concerned with the hp numbers. I would like to see 600tq though.

Users who are viewing this thread