new to the formers want to say hello and show the stang

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i just searched cars.com and put in the zip of royal oak ford. i found 20 terminators within 250 miles of you, and EVERY one of them was less than $35k. there were several with under 15k miles on them.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Posi you've proved your point, the kid payed to much. Now quit beating a dead horse and move on. I read a few of your post and you sir have got to be one of the biggest **** on the site. Quit grilling this kid, your giving everyone else on this site a bad name.

saleencobra

Established Member
got a new grill and had an offroad prochamber installed new dyno numbers coming soon! new tails also on the way finally!
CIMG0029.jpg

CIMG0031.jpg

CIMG0028.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
got a new grill and had an offroad prochamber installed new dyno numbers coming soon! new tails also on the way finally!

Man am I glad I saw this first!:lol: This kid is like a magnet on here. I hate(insert not really) to be the first one to say this but the tail-lights look like Brooke Burke compared to that fugly new grill! If you don't understand that then I'll rephrase it for you. Take that ugly ass grill out of there because it looks like SHIT!!:kaboom:

Oh and I hope in that second picture that your car isn't all that clean because your paint looks like shit also:xpl:! Man dude now I kow you were really taken to the cleaners.

Mod's if this guy stays here can we move this to Smackdown because I'm really biting my tongue here?

Last edited:

saleencobra

Established Member

Man am I glad I saw this first!:lol: This kid is like a magnet on here. I hate(insert not really) to be the first one to say this but the tail-lights look like Brooke Burke compared to that fugly new grill! If you don't understand that then I'll rephrase is for you. Take that ugly ass grill out of there because it looks like SHIT!!:kaboom:

Oh and I hope in that second picture that your car isn't all that clean because your paint looks like shit also:xpl:! Man dude now I kow you were really taken to the cleaners.

Mod's if this guy stays here can we move this to Smackdown because I'm really biting my tongue here?

whats the matter with the grill its a cobra grill delete same as your car.... whats ur prob i wasnt starting trouble do you have mental problems or were you just not hugged enough as a child

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Its a nice looking Mustang, dont get bent out of shape over what some people say on here...

I wish I could have had an 03/04 Cobra when I was 19

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Long read, but hilarious!

In my opinion, the dealer had you believing this was an ACTUAL Saleen Cobra, hence the $35k price tag. No, you will not be able to sell that car for anywhere near $35k. You'll get $25k if you're lucky, or unless you run across another idiot, such as yourself.

Also, if you truly believe that Cobras sell for more in Michigan, let me fill you in on a little secret. I purchased my 2003 10th Anniversary edition Cobra from a dealer in Michigan in February of 2005; through eBay; almost 3 years ago for $25.5k. You got completely raped by that dealer, and I'm being serious. If you and your family honestly think that this salesman is a "family friend", then he's only around to make tons of money off of selling overpriced cars to you. Just think of the mods you could have done with that extra $10k+ in your pocket.

My recommendation. Ask one of the mods to change your username from saleencobra to faleencobra. Hopefully this is a hard earned lesson to you. NEVER trust a damn thing a salesman tells you, or anyone in any business that works off of a commission. Do your homework before making a large purchase (such as a car). Heck I just took less than 5 minutes to look on kbb.com (not the best source, but better than nothing), entered your zip code and searched for '04 Cobras and suggested retail value from a dealer is $28,980. That's all you had to do to know that you were being taken for a ride.

saleencobra

Established Member
Long read, but hilarious!

In my opinion, the dealer had you believing this was an ACTUAL Saleen Cobra, hence the $35k price tag. No, you will not be able to sell that car for anywhere near $35k. You'll get $25k if you're lucky, or unless you run across another idiot, such as yourself.

Also, if you truly believe that Cobras sell for more in Michigan, let me fill you in on a little secret. I purchased my 2003 10th Anniversary edition Cobra from a dealer in Michigan in February of 2005; through eBay; almost 3 years ago for $25.5k. You got completely raped by that dealer, and I'm being serious. If you and your family honestly think that this salesman is a "family friend", then he's only around to make tons of money off of selling overpriced cars to you. Just think of the mods you could have done with that extra $10k+ in your pocket.

My recommendation. Ask one of the mods to change your username from saleencobra to faleencobra. Hopefully this is a hard earned lesson to you. NEVER trust a damn thing a salesman tells you, or anyone in any business that works off of a commission. Do your homework before making a large purchase (such as a car). Heck I just took less than 5 minutes to look on kbb.com (not the best source, but better than nothing), entered your zip code and searched for '04 Cobras and suggested retail value from a dealer is $28,980. That's all you had to do to know that you were being taken for a ride.

thanks for the nice comments guys

and i knew what the car was but i just wanted to know the background of it but we've been done with that discussion so i'm not gonna get back into it feel like you want i dont care the car was tuned at nelsons performance in waterford..

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Read all posts. Theres an hour of my life Ill never get back!

Posi= Kick ass!

saleencobra-what college do you go to? I want to make sure I dont send my kids there!

And if you didnt realize it yet, these people on SVTP know their stuff. For your sake I hope you learned a valuable lesson with all this anyway. Good luck.

HASFANGS

Established Member
Ya The Gt Grille Is Kinda A Give Away That It Might Be A Clone. But Iam No Expert.

It's funny (actually sad) what dealer's do somtimes. When I was looking for my Cobra, one of the ones I went to see was in Boston at a dealership and they had installed a reagular Mustang honcomb grill into the front. Yes, that's right (3) 2" tech screws, through the grill down into the front bumper...to a real '04 Cobra... When I questioned them, the salesman said it was missing a grill...so they put one in it. OMG

saleencobra

Established Member
It's funny (actually sad) what dealer's do somtimes. When I was looking for my Cobra, one of the ones I went to see was in Boston at a dealership and they had installed a reagular Mustang honcomb grill into the front. Yes, that's right (3) 2" tech screws, through the grill down into the front bumper...to a real '04 Cobra... When I questioned them, the salesman said it was missing a grill...so they put one in it. OMG

hahahahah that's soooo funnny i could totally see that happening! man dealers crack me up you'd think they'd learn about the product their selling..... i heard a similiar story of a used car dealer installing a wing on a bullitt i was like wow...

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
hahahahah that's soooo funnny i could totally see that happening! man dealers crack me up you'd think they'd learn about the product their selling..... i heard a similiar story of a used car dealer installing a wing on a bullitt i was like wow...

I seem to remember a dealer recently passing of a regular Cobra as a Saleen Cobra, too.:banana:

danyal2

Established Member
I bought my 03' 10th anni. for 28k with ~600 miles on it...from jack demmer in dearborn last summer.

Wouldn't you be curious to find out if it was real before you bought it? I would spend the $25 to carfax that just for peace of mind.

Oh yeah, I'm two years older than you and even I'm not that naive.

Users who are viewing this thread