new to the formers want to say hello and show the stang

jking32

Established Member
A little off the subject, but you can't always trust a Carfax. I bought my wifes 95 GT off ebay and it had a clean Carfax. When I picked it up it was pouring rain outside so we pulled under a gas station awning. I did not check it out as good as I should have partly due to the rain and partly because of the carfax. I did not look under the car until a few weeks later after I got it home from Tennesse. The crumpled and wrinkled floor pan said it all. I found out that the seller was an insurance agent as was his father. Only thing I could figure was they did not report it to insurance and just paid for the repairs, it never made it onto Carfax or at least that is what I figure.

This was back in 2000 and I don't remember whether or not Carfax was offering their gaurantee at the time. Buyer should always be aware.

Sorry, back to the carnage.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
what are you talking about thats not even that bad i've seen plenty of cobras with more miles going for over 35k it had 3600 miles on it when i bought it

what homework? what are you talking i built the R clone so what, i like cobra Rs and couldnt afford one so dont give me shit your the kinda people that give mustang owners a bad name all you do is talk shit..

also was i trying to tell pple my car got wrecked read the whole thread someone just posted those pics to try and make me seem stupid which just made him look dumb cuz i didn't do that to the car....

You did kinda get owned bro. I payed 24,995 for my 03 with 26k on it. And my car is damn near perfect. LIL thought for you. Post up you vin so the guys stop tearing you apart. If its an SVT that someone made into a saleen cool its w/e then. But if its a GT im sry that you payed that much for it. Honestly take a pic of the rear in your car so we can see its an IRS. No one here is picking on you or trying to make you feel bad for what you bought. The fact just is no one thinks its a saleen cobra. I had one right down the street from me sell for 26k it was a faleen cobra. Yes it was a real cobra but had the saleen body kit. Just about the same milage as yours. Anywho its a cool car.

P.S. I am 19 as well. One job and I pay for this cobra and a truck. Its not easy so I know how that is.

Last edited:

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
newwwsize.jpg

Maybe my eyes deceive me but there appears to be a bit of negative camber in the rear. If it was a stick axle, both tires would be exactly parallel.

rexisme

Established Member
I'm not going to read the whole thread, i read a couple pages back. My question is, waht the hell did this kid say(type) to posi to have posi being such a douche to him? He's 19 y/o,he is gonna make some financial mistakes he can't be a guru like you (posi) straight out of the womb. I doubt he paid 35k for the car though, he says he doesnt have that much money, i doubt he put 6-8k down on the car and its hard to find a bank to loan that much money on a 4 y/o car.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
^^^^ Well Posi was pissed cause he proved his car was a fake and the kid kept on saying how it had to be real and well Posi well crazy and blah blah and here we are

96Blacksunshine

Established Member
Wow, what a long read. I was sad I only got two responses when I first signed up here in the noob section . Now I'm quite happy:banana: The car does look good.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I haven't read through all the posts to see if it's been asked, but I would like to see a pic of how the center exhaust was done with the IRS. Unless it goes around the gas tank then makes a sharp 90 degree turn right before the tips I don't see how it would work??

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
got a new grill and had an offroad prochamber installed new dyno numbers coming soon! new tails also on the way finally!

Man am I glad I saw this first!:lol: This kid is like a magnet on here. I hate(insert not really) to be the first one to say this but the tail-lights look like Brooke Burke compared to that fugly new grill! If you don't understand that then I'll rephrase it for you. Take that ugly ass grill out of there because it looks like SHIT!!:kaboom:

Oh and I hope in that second picture that your car isn't all that clean because your paint looks like shit also:xpl:! Man dude now I kow you were really taken to the cleaners.

Mod's if this guy stays here can we move this to Smackdown because I'm really biting my tongue here?

Man, this guy Posi is a DICK!! I have read through only 3 pages of this thread now, and anything that you have to say to this kid is totally immature and childish. You sir, are an asshole :cuss:

MxRacerCam

TTT.

why, you ask? because einstein doesn't know how to drive his car and put it into a light pole in front of a huge crowd of people on woodward ave.

:loser:

OHthreecobra

Gigady Gigady Goo !!
Established Member
im pretty sure the c-pillar moldings on this car are the gt/cobra style. True s281 SALEENS came with special c-pillar moldings behind the quarter windows. thats a huge giveaway between true SALEENS and FALEENS. correct me if im wrong

geeteego

What???
Established Member
all over the place i'm just trying to get soem friends in the performance world so ic an ask questions and meet some people yea i built that cobra r clone so what it looked awesome i didnt do that to it that happened after i sold it...like a month ago

ya my plate was n8tdogg so what thats my nickname im not surprised im saying stfu to the same person everytime what makes you the defining person to make fun of cars look at ur own car its nothing special at all maybe your just jealous.....

Yeah, I read the whole thing too. My eyes are bleeding.

Just to clarify...anyone else sell their cars with their tags still affixed?

Methinks there's more poopoo in this toilet.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
TTT.

why, you ask? because einstein doesn't know how to drive his car and put it into a light pole in front of a huge crowd of people on woodward ave.

You mean the Saleen has been wadded?

OMG, Posi gunna have a field day with this one :uh oh:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
TTT.

You mean the Saleen has been wadded?

OMG, Posi gunna have a field day with this one :uh oh:

Hell I hope he makes it into a rare Roush Cobra this time!:rockon::beer::lol:

We need pic's asap!

Users who are viewing this thread