new to the formers want to say hello and show the stang

BlownReptile

Established Member
I'm not saying he didn't set himself up for this mess.....but I kinda feel bad for the kid. Sorry you took it up the butt man, we all get ripped off at some point, whether it be cars or something else. It seems like you have been eternally shamed on this board.....good looking car though.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I feel sorry that someone wrecked their car. Although I don't feel sorry for him being an idiot! Maybe asperformance will buy it from him being as the title might be clear.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
LOL.. if he wrecked it I wonder how much the insurance check will be.. He said he paid over 30K for it.. I bet he doesn't get 20K out of insurance..

Mxracercam, did you see him crash it?

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
HA wow i just read this (posted on a local forum) this is great I actully talked to him on woodward last night is his Faleen Fobra.. op's i mean Saleen Cobra. Funny thing is he openly admitted to being ripped off, and was parked with a bunch of REAL saleens.

Friendchicken

Sorry to resurrect this oldie-but-a-goodie.. But there are some questions on Cobra to S281-E conversions that were not covered.

Center Exhaust & IRS: You need a muffler shop to cut the standard center exit exhaust short. The issue for me was the bends around the gas tank. Even then, it hung kinda low.

The hood: I added a S281-E hood with no fitment issues other than the slight gap between the front grill opening uprights and the hood edge. There were mixed stories of how the S281-E would not clear the stock supercharger. It does fit.

I spent $20,000 doing the full exterior conversion with wheels/tires, c-pillars, anti-warp brackets for the front/rear valence, side scoups, Brembo brakes, Gordsford HE upgrade, JLT intake, Bassani mid/borla stinger catback, MM full length SFC, H&R springs, custom black paint, shaved door locks & antenna.

Inside, it was all 2003 Cobra. Put out 451 hp/433 tq on the dyno one cool evening.

Sadly, my old PC let the smoke out and I lost all the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

saleencobra

Established Member
Sorry to ressurrect this oldie-but-a-goodie.. But there are some questions on Cobra to S281-E conversions that were not covered.

Center Exhaust & IRS: You need a muffler shop to cut the standard center exit exhaust short. The issue for me was the bends around the gas tank. Even then, it hung kinda low.

The hood: I added a S281-E hood with no fitment issues other than the slight gap between the front grill opening uprights and the hood edge. There were mixed stories of how the S281-E would not clear the stock supercharger. It does fit.

I spent $20,000 doing the full exterior conversion with wheels/tires, c-pillars, anti-warp brackets for the front/rear valence, side scoups, Brembo brakes, Gordsford HE upgrade, JLT intake, Bassani mid/borla stinger catback, MM full length SFC, H&R springs, custom black paint, shaved door locks & antenna.

Inside, it was all 2003 Cobra. Put out 451 hp/433 tq on the dyno one cool evening.

Sadly, my old PC let the smoke out and I lost all the pics.

yea its reaqlly expensive not to mention saleen parts are a bitch to make fit even if there supposed to bolt right on lol

Users who are viewing this thread